[Resolved] Flipkart — I can't login to my a/c

Mattathilveli(H), CMC:27, Cherthala PO, Alappuzha, Kerala, Cherthala, Kerala, India
 Ashna Prakashan on Mar 16, 2019
When i login my account on flipkart then it will show an error 'login unsuccessful' (On pc) and 'something went wrong' (On app).
Please resolve my issue as soon as possible and also tell me the reason, why my account not logged on flipkart?
Though i forgot my password and try to reset but i don't receiving any kind of otp to reset password. And i just tried using my mobile number also for signing in thus recieving otp in mobile number but password can't be updated message has been showing. Please do necessary action in recovering my a/c.
My login details are follow:
Name: ashna prakashan
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2019

[Mar 16, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019
We had conversation with customer on [protected] regarding account related issue and informed that as our systems have observed a trend in purchase history that suggests that the items purchased are for reselling and not for personal use. This would also mean that, will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

We are closing the complain

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]