[Resolved] Flipkart — I tried to open my account for last 2 months which has been blocked by flipkart due to some returns.

H:N 204 1st floor Devi Apartment weaves colony, Yemmiganur, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Saitharunp on Apr 10, 2019
Hi, Please Please Help me
Flipkart is continiously harrasing me by computerized voice call for the non payment of my flipkart pay later bill of rs 3800 whereas.I tried to open my account for last 3 months which had been blocked by flipkart due to some returns. Now tell me without opening the account how can I pay???? I have contacted flipkart so many times. But no use why, , . But haven't got any kind of reply from their side!. I have done so much shopping on flipkart you check. Now for 3800rs how can they harass the customers like this way?? So Sad.. Now flipkart is telling that they will go legal action. so how can I pay amount without opening my account? If Problem is not solved, { I will go Consumer court, i have proof what flipkart said to me, in my email }
My Account Details [protected]
Email [email protected]
My Name is Sai Tharun

Complaint marked as Resolved May 16, 2019

[Apr 11, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Saitharunp, Apr 18, 2019
Still Now I didn't get any help from Flipkart
Updated by Saitharunp, May 10, 2019
Today Morning, I got this mail Please see below pic..

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - I tried to open my account for last 2 months which has been blocked by flipkart due to some returns.