[Resolved]  Flipkart — I unable to login my flipkart account

Can i know about my complaint status regarding unable to login in my flipkart account, please take the necessary action regarding it and unblock my flipkart account, i repeat that i am doesn't reselling any products brought from flipkart.
Iam purchase product for my friend's & family members because they haven't knowledge about online shopping. Please treated as me a regular consumer of you.
Please understand my concern. Please make me to login my flipkart account, my gift money in the account wallet, please help, i would never make any mistake while ordering products from flipkart.
Sincerely
Vishnu vu
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2019
Not resloved, I can't login to my Flipkart account

[Jan 28, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 07, 2019 We have interacted with the customer and informed that recent order has been cancelled as our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items he purchased are for reselling and not for personal use. This would also mean that customer will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.
Regarding the EGV amount requested the customer to contact the actual buyer. Customer agreed. Closing the case.
Updated by Vishnu vu Feb 09, 2019 You said for call actual buyer ? Call to whom, is the customer care number
Updated by Vishnu vu Feb 09, 2019 He is call today to the customer care number for my EGV balance, but I don't get my EGV BALANCE
Updated by Vishnu vu Feb 19, 2019 Please give my gift voucher balance of rupees 1495 through email Id( [protected]@gmail.com)
Updated by Vishnu vu Mar 28, 2019 Please let me know when I can login my Flipkart account
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet