[Resolved] Flipkart — i'm complaining about my deactivation of my account and request for reactivation.

Jorge Synyster Haokip on Feb 22, 2019
After trying to log in to my flipkart account it says invalid login details.
I've not been using since quite a long time.
After trying to make an order
It prompted me to log in.
After tapping on the forgot? Button it says "account is inactive contact the customer support to reactivate it".

Please resolve this issue.
My email [email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2019
Got my issue solved after getting a call from a Flipkart worker the next day of complain. Thanks Flipkart

[Feb 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 25, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that he is unable to login to the account. We have interacted with the customer and given the instruction to login to the account. However customer conformed that he is able to login to the account. customer conformed that problem is resolved. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

Comments

Issues solved as i got an OTP on my email for resetting my Flipkart account password. Thanks Flipkart Team

19990
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - i'm complaining about my deactivation of my account and request for reactivation.