[Resolved]  Flipkart — intex indie 5 mobiles

I ordered intex indie 5 mobilr when i got mobile i found it's touch not working properly.. I requiest replacnent accornding to policy.. But flipkart rejet it.. I reqieat 4 time nd flipcart reject again nd again.. Flipcart send technician 1 time.. His technician check mobile. Nd found its touch not working but he said to flipcart that touch wotking well... But touch not working.. It work after 2-3 time touch... His technician was cheap.. Nd he sand same technician again nd again... Whrn i request for other technician fkipcart said no other technician there. Flipcart wasting my 10 day replacement policy... Thre is problem in touch but flipcart not accept my reolacement... Aafter 10 day what i do.. Flipcart makes people fool with cheap product quality nd not support the costmer...
My contact no. [protected]
intex indie 5 mobiles
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 13, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet