Flipkart — jbl t250 headphones

Ichapur sealdanga, Howrah, West Bengal, India
 Aritra Bangal on Sep 20, 2019
I ordered the product on 31st august 2019. It was out for delivery on 2 nd september, but ekart logistics couldn't deliver it on that day, so i waited for the next day, that day also went in vein. Next day i called the wish master several times, he didn't pick up the call and by 7 pm of 4th september they cancelled my order saying it was rejected. How can they cancel my order if i didn't rejected it? Now i lost the offer on the headphones, and its again out of my budget. Please check this issue, how they can say the order was rejected if i haven't received even the call from wish master. Worst ever experience with flipkart. Fir your information my order id was od[protected]

[Sep 20, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019
Hi Aritra,
We're writing in continuation to your last contact to know the status of your order with order id OD[protected].
While we were tracking your order to make sure that it reaches you on time, we see that it has been canceled.
If you like, you may place a new order for the product, the seller will work with the courier service provider to ensure the product reaches you.
Updated by Aritra Bangal, Sep 21, 2019
That's absurd, I didn't complained to order again, my point is why it should happen!! Thank you so much for not detecting the main issue, not going to think about online shopping ever again.
Updated by Aritra Bangal, Sep 21, 2019
And for your information it's cancelled, not canceled, please at least write the messages carefully

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]