Ekart Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Ekart Logistics

Having problems with Ekart Logistics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ekart Logistics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ekart Logistics

Ekart Logistics Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Ekart Logistics reviews & complaints(2764)

My books not delivered date 14/05/2022 to 15/05/2022 tak delivered nahi Hui hai.
Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Received wrong product please refund my ammout and return the product
    Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have received wrong product order Id OD[protected]. I have placed return request but they are not doing pickup. They are rescheduling pickup again and again.
      Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a mobile for my friend it showed delivery date on 8 may but today is 14 May product has not been delivered yet very very very much bad service from ekart logistics
        Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The officials working in e kart office in Kattappana in Idukki district Kerala are behaving very badly. Today 14/05/2022 at 2.34 pm when I called this number [protected] I was treated rudely on the phone. Instead of providing good service to the customers, the staff who commit such misdeeds are insulted by your company and i request you to that appropriate action be taken against them....
          Delivery boy says customer has to come to him and accept the product. He refuse to deliver the product. I have ordered note 10 s mobile phone of redmi . Delivery expected on 14 may 2022 . Delivery boy call me at 3 pm and says for your one product come to your address it's not affordable to me so you have come office and accept the product. Boy from pin code 445209. So please do needful...
          Sorry to say, but really I am very frustrate from your services, I am not sure, whether is it same everywhere in India or not, but the people who are maintaining your branch here .really not capable to run this properly .
          My order details Flipkart Order ID:OD[protected], is delivered by Franchise owner, but still i didn't received it. he told me on behalf of you I am delivering your product, we will sent it to your...

Hello sir good afternoon sir maine 12 may nu order kita newly series 6 with airpod 3 combo pack RS. 1399 order kita te mainu jo order received hoya oh wrong aa usdi jga mainu RS 150 wali Analogue watch mili aa
          Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've a Order of Myntra. I've requested to return this but your pick-up boy don't come to recieved. At last I'm personally calling him and he came and tell that your product serial number is not matching so I'm not pickup. I called Myntra customer care and he will pre approved my order and tell me that you say pick-up boy that it's a pre-approved return but the pickup boy not recieved yet.im so irritating....

Your delivery boy talked very abusively and being very arrogant. We are very sorry that Your employees of ekart spoke indecently and abusively.Please take proper and strict action on this, we have high hopes from you regarding this matter. Thank you very much.
            1- Tracking Number - FMPP[protected]
            2- Address of delivery - Surhurpur Ambedkar Nagar Uttar Pradesh
            Pin Code 224159
            3- Ekart Office - Jalalpur Ambedkar Nagar Uttar Pradesh
            4- Delivery boy agent Name - Awdesh kumar.
            Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently i order new boat 335 bluetooth earphone, but i received wrong model of boat earphone. so i create return rqst.The delivery boy at Ekart logistics falsely claimed that he contacted me so as to pick up the return product. However he didn't contact me and when I tried reaching him he refused to pick up the return product from my address.Due to this flipkart is unable to process my refund.Kindly for your action....
              We had packed the package and it contains alexa echo dot. We had choose ekart as delivery option but when it reach at the destination and open the package it contains 3 mobile covers.Need you your assistance ASAP, Screenshot attached for the reference. Order id: 50669862...

Danapur Ekart department is kind of worst branch of ekart they alsways delay in delivery no response weird behavior they are like bap ka mall hai Flipkart also gonna suffer because of ekart .
              Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i have two product to return which I buy from myntra due to product missing in the parcel ordered.[protected]-1951801
                And[protected]-9702503. But your delivery boy name sk anarul reject to pick up the return for the same reason of my return. Please help me to pick up my parcels
                Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

FMPC[protected] this the track id which was provided by ekart. I don't know what was going on my product was traveling from here and there and still not be able to got it. If any one got the product at discount and after a days later their price increases then they do a such type of things, don't know why.
                  If they not be able to deliver the product at certain premises then don't take take the orders from the flipkart and don't bother...
                  My order id OD[protected] in flipkart.

He must be punished by ekart by terminating their job, because without my permission he enter my house and seat on the chair. In every house mother and sister is present but he didn't care anything. I'm very disappointed with this behavior, please terminate Barun kumar ([protected]) who deliver my product and set an example so that no one can do this type of nonsensed behavior....

Sir mere apple watch series 6 and airpod order kiya tha but mujhe mere orignal parcel nhi aaya mujhe ye parcel replace krwana chahta hu
                  Please replace to order

It is regarding the fridge which got delivered to me on 23rd of April with tracking id FMPP[protected].

The product received was a bit damaged and your delivery executives told me after checking with their supervisor that it is not damaged while delivery, its damaged from the brand so either we can take the return right now or we can provide the 20% discount.

So they took some photos and confirmed with their supervisor...

My smartwatch order from Flipkart with tracking Id FMPP[protected] is delayed by 3 days. The reason for unsuccessful delivery is that I wasn't reachable on my phone. Does it even matter because there can be many reason o[censored]nreachability. The delivery executive should visit my premises and ring the bell, and if then also I am not available then it's my fault.
                    And after this my product is not rescheduled for delivery. I am totally unsatisfied with your services.
                    Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order id is OD[protected] . I ordered my product. My product is shipped on 7th May 2022 and reached to Meerut ( Nearest hub to modinagar ) on 9th May 2022 and the promised delivery date is 9th May 2022 but this promised date changed to 11th May 2022. But as of today my order is still in Meerut with ekart. More than 2 days now. What is the issue with my product ?? Why my order is not going for out for delivery?? I am very disappointed with this behaviour of ekart for not delivering the order on time. Please help in this concern. Please help me in getting my order to me. This is too late !!!