Ekart Logistics Customer Care

Sun 10:00 am - 07:00 pm

Ekart Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Ekart Logistics — Product not dispatched to be delivered

Arjun Pratap Singh on Sep 29, 2020
Hello Ekart, My product was to be delivered by 26 september but it was then increased to today, 29 spetember, but it has bot...

hydali on Sep 29, 2020
Hi, I got delivered wrong product from myntra, the product was delivered by ekart executive, when i placed return request the product was accepted by ekart executive the one who delivered product. Due to mismatch in serial no return request canceled and the product was suppose to be return back to me, , any how it still pending with ekart they didn't returned.

Product Delivery Date: Wednesday 16th September
Return Date : Thursday 17th September
Tracking ID: MYNP[protected]
Ekart no : [protected]
Contact No: [protected]

[Sep 29, 2020] Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ekart Logistics — Regarding behaviour of your customers executive

Rajesh_chandra08 on Sep 29, 2020
    Hello
    this side rajesh chandra. I paced a order from flipkart. Which refferance of your company is fmpp[protected]....

Ekart Logistics — Ekart delivery office workers behaving to customers.

Shridhar Sanap on Sep 28, 2020
    I orederd from flipkart but it didn't get yet and delivery date is 3 days ago. I checked tracking id and it showing received...

Santhu Gurijakunta on Sep 27, 2020
    Courier person has demanded and taken 20 rupees extra amout, please rise a complaint on him

[Sep 27, 2020] Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

surojsahoo on Sep 27, 2020
      Cut payment every month.

B Vinay Kumar on Sep 26, 2020

This is to inform that i need to search for a night stay to receive my flipkart order from ekart delivery systems.

Exchange was scheduled @11am 26th sep 2020. The delivery boy was late by 1hr and he took support from another guy to check phone. Out of knowledge he chose wrong options during his pickup and he was charging 600rupess for that. I denied to pay for that anyway. Same day i spoke to his tl expecting some positive response on the thing that happened and even his response was not up to the mark so i am writing this mail. That tl was not willing to talk to me and he cut my call.

Although my phone was in a good condition to exchange they simply wasted my time making me wait throughout the day.

Please find attached details of my flipkart order id and ekart delivery
        Ekart logistics - fmpp[protected]

I'm not expecting a positive response from your end. But expecting the same thing not to happen in future

[Sep 26, 2020] Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        please provide us valid email address to write some complaints [protected]@ekartcourier.com, [protected]@ekartlogistics.com both this emails are not working. I tried sending a mail to that but got an error message in return

Mujib manman on Sep 26, 2020
          I create retrun request but ur ekart salim bhai not talk completely. E-kart branch bharuch

Ekart Logistics — Delayed delivery

Janhvi Tomar on Sep 25, 2020
            Order is delayed by 3 days and still no response from the organisation no customer care number are working...

Ekart Logistics — ss josh kw bat/ regarding the behaviour of delivery man and not delivered product at the address

Ajay5812 on Sep 25, 2020
            Ss josh bat, order id-od[protected]
            Sir, i am a regular customer of flipkart from many years and have not faced...

Anantlal Yadav on Sep 25, 2020
            Your courier partner my parcel does not dilevered at address.
            Or not call me for parcel.
            You are not give us courier partners mobile no they sent return parcel. I don't sent any cancellations request

[Sep 25, 2020] Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CRAZY RAGNAR LIVE GAMING on Sep 25, 2020
              There is no update... Order is showing at gurgaon from 5days... Tracking fmpp[protected] fmpp[protected] i'd is here. Please sir delivered jaldi karva djiye

there is no update... order is showing at gurgaon from 5days...

Ekart Logistics — re: tracking id aepc0003446501. shoes

kunwarenator on Sep 25, 2020
                Tracking i'd: aepc[protected]

Hi team,

Today the delivery was scheduled and the delivery person...

Lalnunpuia on Sep 24, 2020
                My package is in transit for 35 days and delivery date keeps changing many times. Where is my package is it lost. Items in my package value is rs.9700. Tracking is not updated for 14 days. Is my package lost??? I need your help!!! Srtp[protected] is the tracking i. D

Shipment delayed for 35 days

Yuvrajrana on Sep 24, 2020
                  My flipkart parcel was supposed to be delivered on 22nd sept. I got call from ekart that i should come and pick the order from their office. I refused to do that as it is supposed to be delivered at my home.

Later that evening the parcel was marked as delivered, without actually delivering it.

Today i went to the ekart office and my parcel is in their office. They are saying that they could not find my house address. Thats why they marked my order as delivered

[Sep 24, 2020] Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amarjeet1997 on Sep 24, 2020
                    Order no-od[protected]
                    Order status - out for delivery since last 5
                    Days.
                    But not delivered yet. Message came on my registered phone number-[protected] is that product is going to deliver on 21/09/2020 but yet not delivered. Please solve my issue as soon as possible.

Ekart Logistics — Product not shipped within promised date

abu2403 on Sep 23, 2020
                      My name is abhishek kumar and i had placed an order of id od[protected]
                      From flipkart on monday, 21st september...

Ekart Logistics — Delivery agent saying he does not deliver in my address.

maniprakash619 on Sep 23, 2020
                      My order detail is FMPC[protected].

As my address is pre- mentioned. Still the delivery agent from Ekart Logistics...

Sum1495an on Sep 23, 2020
                      Akash jain from ekart logistics picked up my myntra parcel - mynr[protected] on 21st september. The parcel was supposed to be marked as "return pick up completed" and i was supposed to receive a message saying the same but none of that happened. I contacted him again today with a lot of difficulty and he said that he will mark the pick up completed today by evening. I called him again at 7:30pm as the product was still not marked, he received my call and cut the phone as soon as he realised it was me. I truly believe he has some personal grudges against me. I do not understand why anyone would do that. I am scared he has either lost the parcel or stolen it. This is the second grievance i am raining for the same issue. Kindly understand that time is sensitive here. I can't wait for more time as i don't know where my 2400/- rupees parcel is. I wish if any strict action could be taken on this guy. Kindly provide help.

[Sep 23, 2020] Ekart Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mohsingoldy on Sep 23, 2020
                        Delivery man call laga kar bolta aap flipkart se payment krdo me apka parcel leke ara, me pay krdeta or vo products ni lata to kya krta m, sayad uske dil m khot h uska mobile no.[protected]