[Resolved] Flipkart — multi-touch issue on asus zenfone max pro m2

Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Anubhab Nayak on Mar 8, 2019
The phone was delivered on 13th feb 2019, after using it for a few days i found that it has touch issues and the screen was freezing at times as well. I requested for a replacement and i got the replaced unit delivered to me on 27th feb 2019. I faced the same issue just after a day o[censored]sing the replaced unit. I ignored it first but the problem happened every now and then. I requested for a refund and the technician came for basic checks. He checked the phone and forwarded the complaint to the seller and i don't know why but the seller rejected it. I can't use my phone and the seller thinks this isn't a major issue.

Order id: od[protected]
Mail: mahaguru.[protected]@gmail.com

multi-touch issue on asus zenfone max pro m2
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2019
Flipkart called me now to confirm that my return has been accepted and a wishmaster would pickup the phone within 2 days.

[Mar 08, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Anubhab Nayak, Mar 09, 2019
Flipkart team has reached me via phone and email and asked me to submit a jobsheet for immediate refund on my order.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]