Flipkart — my account was wrongfully banned

Prasad67452 on Mar 14, 2019
I have been a customer of Flipkart from 2017. I have not been very active on there since I mostly buy stuff from Amazon. A week ago I decided to login to my old Flipkart account and buy some new clothes. I am going on a long trip and some of the shirt brands were not available on Amazon. So I decided to use Flipkart. I bought quite a few shirts from Flipkart. The shirts were delivered just fine. But I wanted to return few shirts that did not fit me well so I tried to login to my Flipkart account but this time it didn't let me log in.

Each time I got an error: "Login unsuccessful. Please retry in a minute." (see screenshot). I even checked if I have entered my password wrong but no it was the correct password.

So I decided to contact Flipkart on their toll free number[protected]. Few hours later I received an email from [email protected]

"Hello,

We'd like to let you know that your recent order has been cancelled as our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are for reselling and not for personal use. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

Shaik Ahamad
Flipkart Customer Support"

I replied to that email saying this is an error from your end. Your system thinks I am reselling items because I bought many shirts at one time. If I actually was reselling something why would I want to return it?

I contacted Flipkart again on their toll free number[protected] and I told them that I have received this email and I have replied to the email. They gave me same responses and few hours later I got the exact same email from [email protected] Same exact text not even a single word different.

Now I contacted Flipkart on their toll free number[protected] for the third time and they tell me nothing can be done about it.

This is a scam, all I want to do is return few shirts that do not fit me but how can I do that if I am unable to login to my account? Flipkart should honor their refund policy and stop banning people without any evidence. This is injustice. The return window for the products I want to return will be closed this Monday 18th March 2019. If flipkart doesn't fix this issue and does not honor their refund policy I will be taking this to consumer court. I am highly disappointed at Flipkart to say the least, I never had this issue happen to me on Amazon not even once.

my account was wrongfully banned

[Mar 15, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
Updated by Prasad67452, Mar 16, 2019
My number is [protected]
Updated by Prasad67452, Mar 16, 2019
Problem still not solved. I did receive a call from Flipkart but the call got disconnected. Please call me again. I just want to return the product. My number is [protected]

Comments

I placed an order and next day i got logged out automatically and now I'm unable to login.
Please help because I've already paid for the order.
It is really important for me because I've been a customer for very long and I'm also a Flipkart plus customer.
Please help me.
Prasad67452's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 16, 2019
There is something wrong with the system of Flipkart. It is banning people for no reason.

19943
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - my account was wrongfully banned