[Resolved]  Flipkart — Order not placed and not returning the money.

May 11, 2021
Dear Sir/Madam, On 11th April I tried to place an order for a Laptop through netbanking but the order wasn't placed and the money got deducted which was Rs.108940. After contacting the bank I issued a refund on 15th and till then they've been saying nothing else but "we're looking into it, your problem will be resolved asap" until 19th when they asked for my bank statement then after that I didn't get any call after requesting several "call request" on their app I got a call on 21st and once again was asked for the bank statement only after saying that I already did they checked and said they've seen it and I'd be contacted asap. Then after not getting any call or email on 24th I made several tweets to the @flipkartsupport and got a call on 26th the guy said that they don't have the money, blamed it completely on SBI that they're the one who've got my money and asked me to submit a "chargeback form" to the bank, after searching I couldn't find anything with that name the only thing I could find after searching that along with "SBI" was "dispute form" which had nothing to do with netbanking as it was about card even after visiting the bank they said the same, all the others have said that the money was stuck in their end and didn't get to the merchant but this guy (initial S...A...M) denied and blamed it on SBI who also wasn't as polite as the others to say the least. Fast forward to 29th I was contacted after requesting several call backs and having sent messages, the lady said that it'd take 72 hours for approval and after that within 5 days I'd get the money back into my bank account I cried with joy after almost a month of agony as the money isn't small for a lower middle class family. After 8 days of waiting (Sundays excluded) which was 8th May I didn't get any mail or call let alone the money, the only thing happened was that they marked the issue as "Resolved" and the option to reply was gone, I thought about waiting two more days which is today (their working hours is 9am-9pm) but still nothing and now the issue isn't even showing anymore under the order section but just a phone I bought a few months ago. I even rated all their customer support personnels 5/5 including even the guy who denied having the money thinking that he helped me by telling me about the non-existent "chargeback form". This was my first time buying something from Flipkart through online transaction and that too this large sum of money and this is my experience.
May 12, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 13, 2021
Flipkart Customer Care's response
Thanks for writing in. We regret to inform you that the we are unable find any details with the information shared. Hence, request you to share the order ID, along with the registered email ID and contact number to check and assist you further. Hope to hear from you soon.
May 13, 2021
Updated by iamtiro
The order id is right there at the top! Here it is once again OD[protected]
E-mail - iamtirtha.[protected]@gmail.com