[Resolved] Flipkart — order number: od[protected]

Bangalore, India
 9986320785 on Nov 6, 2018
Good morning.

I have ordered hp laptop 4520s battery through your portal on 01st november 2018. Before ordering itself saw the picture and confirmed what i am ordering is fit for my personal laptop.

Unfortunately today when i received the order from ekart, it is totally different. Instead of laptop battery, i got it laptop charger.

Even now also i go to my login and check what i ordered still i can see clearly it is laptop battery. As i am travelling abroad for a project next week, that is the ordered before i am leaving country.

I feel there is nobody checking the order or seeing the picture of the model what we ordered. Above after reporting to your customer support, they said it will take another two days for a person to come and pick up the return product and take another 3 days to credit my money back to my account and then again i need to go to your portal and order same product on different company.. So i don't know understand what is the point of ordering through your portal.

Even now i heard from my friends as well about these issues.

Honestly, i am really disappointed your service.

Please requesting you to return the money back.

Best regrads
Shaju

order number: od113792107394460000
order number: od113792107394460000
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 20, 2018

[Nov 06, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2018