[Resolved] Flipkart — "payment not received"

_sharath_ on Jan 20, 2018
I am sharath kumar, i had given a two orders in flipkart on december 5 -2017. At the time of first order i paid through debit card after the payment is completed the order details are not showing in flipkart my account but the money has debited from my bank. At second time same as first order process has done payment has completed but the order details are not showing in my account. Two times money has debited in my bank account. I had maken a phone call to flipkart customer care they said "in 8 business days your money will refund". I had waited for that time of days but money is not refunded. Then i had called again i asked him about money refund process but he said your order is not conformed. So i decided to complain about. From december 5 till now they not responding to this refund process. So please resolve my problem. I have proof of transaction id of two order payments.

"payment not received"
"payment not received"
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2018

[Jan 20, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2018
We're unable to fetch any order id with details shared. Request you to message us the correct order id or registered email id/mobile number used to place the order with us so that we can look into this.
Updated by _sharath_, Jan 21, 2018
you does't given any order id but we have transaction id's of two payments.
ID:TX[protected]
ID:TX[protected]
and mobile no is : [protected],
email id : dasojumounika2@gmail.com
Updated by _sharath_, Jan 24, 2018
please respond to my complaint
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - "payment not received"