[Resolved] Flipkart — phone order cancelled.

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Harsh Vaibhav on Jan 27, 2019
I ordered a moto one power which is #onlyonflipkart order no — od[protected] with a exchange offer.in exchange i replaced my old phone samsung a8 worth 30000. So the delivery boy came and checked my phone and considered the paint wearings as dents. And dents are not allowed whereas paint wearings are accepted. And even the delivery boy only knewed kannada whereas i know either hindi or english. He was sending my phone pics to someone and was in fear of his job that if he'll take my phone he may loose his job. Whatever he refused, so i complaint in flipkart customer care. They told me to send my phone pictures so with many demands as with white wallpaper, with imei number, all angles of the phone etc.. I provided them with all. After 13 photos which i sent them according to their needs that to i sent them 2-3 times they got clarified and sent me mail "congratulations your order has been approved and the delivery will take place within 4 business days" so i was happy with it. But the next as i woke up i found the message that they have cancelled my order. I called the customer support, now they are telling to buy it again we cant do anything, order has been cancelled by the delivery team after several unsuccessful trials which they actually didn't did. Now the phone price has increased by 1k. This is totally not acceptable i want action to be taken against them for the fraud service. Even they crossed the deadline date which they gave for my problem resolution. I want a conclusion.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 27, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
Customer contacted regarding the product delivery by exchanging the old product. We interacted with the customer and asked to place a fresh order since the order was cancelled due to exchange product issue.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - phone order cancelled.