[Resolved] Flipkart — product mismatch tamron 18-400 camera lens to a usha ironbox

Nagercoil, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Sanjit111 on Oct 31, 2018
I ordered for a tamron 18-400mm nikon mount lens via flipkart on october 25th october. I was due to get the product on 30th october. On 30th morning i received the package, when i opened it i was shocked to find usha ironbox costing around 700 rs. I still shocked to see i can get a completely different product after ordering in flipkart. I immediately applied for the return and still awaiting confirmation from flipkart. I request flipkart to kindly look it to the matter seriously.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2018

[Oct 31, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sanjit111, Oct 31, 2018
I ordered for a tamron 18-400mm Nikon mount lens via Flipkart costing nearly Rs 43000 on October 25th October. I was due to get the product on 30th october. On 30th morning I received the package, when I opened it I was shocked to find usha ironbox costing around 700 rs. I am still shocked to see I can get a completely different product after ordering in Flipkart. I immediately applied for the return and still awaiting confirmation from Flipkart . I request Flipkart to kindly look it to the matter seriously.

product mismatch tamron 18-400 camera lens to a usha ironbox
product mismatch tamron 18-400 camera lens to a usha ironbox
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2018
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].

20878