Flipkart — product not delivered after expected delivery

Udit Kothari on Oct 22, 2019
Hello team,

I purchased a sony bravia led smart tv from flipkart on 6 october 2019 and i have paid all the money. The expected delivery date was 16 october but today is 22 october tv is not delivered yet. I have complaint many times in customer care but they are not delivering tv.

The most annoying thing is that when i complain about delivery the customer service says our courtier partner called you but you refused to take the delivery but i didn't receive a call from their courier partner gati courier

Then i apply for reattempt then they say our courier partner didn't find your address how is this possible first they said i didn't pick up call when their courier partner about to deliver (As the customer care executive said) and now second time the courier didn't find address.

Name udit kothari

Order id od[protected]

Email address [protected]@ymail.com

[Oct 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Udit Kothari, Oct 22, 2019
My issue is not resolved yet but in complain box i saw issue is resolved.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Udit Kothari, Oct 24, 2019
When will flipkart revert on it ..

After expected delivery date 16 October they say we will resolve your issue by 22 then nothing happened now they are saying wait for 48 hours.

I have paid my money about 20 thousands 3weeks ago and now they are just saying wait we will resolve it.

And who is responsible for it i want full explanation .

Flipkart is doing mental harrasment, playing with my emotions and wasting my time and money who is responsible for this?

Please tell me flipkart.
Updated by Udit Kothari, Oct 26, 2019
After than 25 days filpkart cancelled my order by their end .

Great work flipkart keep going ..

Please pay my money with intrest and best of luck for your good future

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - product not delivered after expected delivery