[Resolved]  Flipkart — product not delivered after expected delivery

Hello team,

I purchased a sony bravia led smart tv from flipkart on 6 october 2019 and i have paid all the money. The expected delivery date was 16 october but today is 22 october tv is not delivered yet. I have complaint many times in customer care but they are not delivering tv.

The most annoying thing is that when i complain about delivery the customer service says our courtier partner called you but you refused to take the delivery but i didn't receive a call from their courier partner gati courier

Then i apply for reattempt then they say our courier partner didn't find your address how is this possible first they said i didn't pick up call when their courier partner about to deliver (As the customer care executive said) and now second time the courier didn't find address.

Name udit kothari

Order id od[protected]

Email address [protected]@ymail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-01-28 18:06:04

[Oct 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Udit Kothari Oct 22, 2019
My issue is not resolved yet but in complain box i saw issue is resolved.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Oct 23, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Udit Kothari Oct 24, 2019
When will flipkart revert on it ..

After expected delivery date 16 October they say we will resolve your issue by 22 then nothing happened now they are saying wait for 48 hours.

I have paid my money about 20 thousands 3weeks ago and now they are just saying wait we will resolve it.

And who is responsible for it i want full explanation .

Flipkart is doing mental harrasment, playing with my emotions and wasting my time and money who is responsible for this?

Please tell me flipkart.
Updated by Udit Kothari Oct 26, 2019
After than 25 days filpkart cancelled my order by their end .

Great work flipkart keep going ..

Please pay my money with intrest and best of luck for your good future
Flipkart Customer Care's response Dec 27, 2019

Thanks for writing in about your product Sony Bravia W622F 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Smart TV with order ID OD[protected].

We are really sorry that product was not delivered and got cancelled seller have provided a compensation of Rs 500 that has been credited to the Gift Card section in your Flipkart account which you can use within a year to buy products sold by any seller on our website or app.

The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com or Flipkart Mobile App or Flipkart m-site (“ Platform”) only.
Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.

1. Gift Cards will expire after 12 months from the date of issue.
2. Gift Card cannot be club with cash on delivery option, it can only club with prepaid mode of payment { credit card, debit card or online banking }.
3. Within 24 hours gift card will be reflecting in your flipkart account.

Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. The Gift Card payment option is not available for single orders with multiple sellers.

Hope this helps.