[Resolved] Flipkart — refund not received for cancelled item

individ8m on Dec 18, 2018
Dear team,

I got critical issue with my cancelled item right now at Flipkart and they're not processing the refund which is critical for me right now as this funds should go for my father's treatment (it's a big sum we're talking about)

The issue:
I've ordered the laptop on Flipkart on November 23rd and cancelled this item in 20 mins the same day. The refund has not been done since that time and every time I call support team they keep telling that the refund is initiated but due to technical issue it couldn't be done and thus shifting the refund date (I've tried it 7 times).
The refund has not been processed for almost a month now and all the support team is saying "Don't worry, we will process it for sure, please give us 48-72 hours to resolve your problem" and after this period is over - nothing happens.

Moreover as a proof of merchant initialized the transaction I've asked the team to provide me the 23 digit ARN to be able to track it from Citibank end.
Support team also refused to provide it referring to technical issues.

Order ID: OD[protected]
Incident numbers with Flipkart support:
IN[protected]
IN[protected]

Pavel Levchenko

refund not received for cancelled item
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2019

[Dec 19, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2018
We will revert on it.
Updated by individ8m, Dec 19, 2018
Instead of Flipkart team 2 strange people called me back and tried to get my card details along with CVV number on the backside.

I'm sure it's a fraud, how can I be sure next time that the right person from Flipkart will call me?

19692
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - refund not received for cancelled item