[Resolved] Flipkart — Replacement product not delivered
I would like to brief the entire scenario for the better understanding of my issue.
1. I have placed the order on Flipkart for Flipkart Perfect Homes Opus Engineered Wood Queen Box Bed (Finish Color – Melamine Wenge) on 01 May 2021 with Order ID – OD[protected]. The order was delivered on 08 May 2021 and the same day I got a call from Jeeves Technical team for installation. After my confirmation the same day installation was scheduled. During installation it was identified by the Technician that there was a manufacturing defect and the product assembling/ installation could not continue. He further initiated for a return/ replacement of the defect order.
2. The return was scheduled on 08 May 2021 approved on 11 May 2021 and the pick up was duly done on 16 May 2021. (Not to forget during lockdown period)
3. The replacement order was created after return approval with Replacement ID –[protected] dated 11 May 2021. Initially the product was supposed to be packed on 24 May 2021 & shipped on the same date with expected delivery on 26 May 2021 and Installation on 31 May 2021. Later on the delivery was rescheduled to 29 May 2021.
4. I got a call from Flipkart’s senior team on 30 May 2021. She had informed me that the order was delayed and since the customer should not experience this, Flipkart is crediting a gift card for INR 500/-. I clearly mentioned on call saying I do not want any compensation or I do not demand for it as I am waiting and also ready to wait even longer. After disconnection of call I was shocked to see in the app showing that Issue is Resolved. I immediately sent a mail clearly informing my intentions that I am ready to wait for the order and not to cancel the order. I also informed that if in case the colour of the product is not available the seller can choose any colour based on availability. After sending the mail, the issue was again changed from Resolved to Unresolved.
5. As of yesterday (02 Jun 2021), I got a call again and the Flipkart’s support person was asking to cancel the order from my end. It was denied from my side. After some time, I again got a call from another support person asking for cancellation of the order from my end. It was also informed that as a goodwill gesture I will be credited with INR 500/- from the seller. It was clearly denied from my side. After completion of call I was again shocked to see that issue status was updated as Resolved wherein there was no resolution provided on call.
6. I was very upset that the issue was marked as Resolved without any consent/ confirmation from the customer. Later on, I raised call back request through app to explain the issue to the senior team.
1st call – Connected and I requested for transfer to senior team. Call was put on hold and disconnected.
2nd call – Connected and I requested for transfer to senior team. Call was put on hold and disconnected.
3rd call – Just 1 fraction of ring and disconnected
4th call – Connected and I requested for transfer to senior team. Call got transferred and within few seconds disconnected.
5th call - Connected and I requested for transfer to senior support team. I was denied for transfer. Later on, after insisting agreed to transfer call and put on hold and disconnected again.
6th call – Connected and I requested for transfer to senior team. I was assured the call will be transferred and I remember it was this time only the call was connected to the senior team. I had to explain the entire issue again which is a very frustrating moment after experiencing all these. Further after checking the details, she told me that I would have got a call already and asking to cancel the return order and to place a new return request. I was told that this was the comments in the profile related to the order. I really do not understand how I can cancel the return request for which the return product was already picked up on 16 May 2021. I told the same to her and also, I informed that I received a mail stating the seller is unable to deliver the order and I need to cancel the order from my side. She told me that if I accept, she can cancel the return and place a new return order. I denied saying I will not accept for cancellation of the order.
I would like to bring to your kind notice that the same product (different colour) is available for delivery to my location now also (ref attachment).
In reference to that I have already conveyed my intensions multiple times to Flipkart’s support team that I am ready to accept any colour as per sellers choice/ availability. But still there was no genuine effort made by the support team to contact the seller and inform the same. Instead, I had to face the harassment of getting calls and asking to cancel the order. I am a Flipkart Plus customer from Day1. I am not satisfied with the service provided for this particular order which is a "Flipkart's own product -Flipkart Perfect Homes"
I had to finally reach out to social media team/ consumer forum to escalate the issue further for a positive resolution. Hope to get the issue resolved at the earliest.
I am ready to wait for the order and also ready to accept any colour of seller's choice/ availability in a good condition. I want the product to be delivered. I do not want refund for the product.
NOTE: Local restrictions in Karnataka for e-commerce delivery of all items was lifted on 26 May 2021.
Thanks & Regards
Deepak Kumar R
Was this information helpful?
Jun 15, 2021Complaint marked as Resolved
There were multiple mails and calls. Mails from [email protected]
Jun 04, 2021
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
+91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
+91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034