[Resolved] Flipkart — syska h15 wireless earphone is not delivered

Arvi, Maharashtra, India
 Amolmeshram on Jun 28, 2019
I ordered syska h15 wireless hearphone 20 june 2019 this ordered cancel by flipcart, then i ask to supervisor i can order same product again supervisor tell me yes you can order again same product is available.
Then i order again.
My ordered is conf on date 20 june 2019
The product is not delivered me
Order is conform but company packed my order and return without giving me any notification
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 4, 2019

[Jun 28, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2019
Hi Amol,

We're sorry about the cancellation your order OD[protected] for Syska h15 wireless in-ear Bluetooth Headphone Bluetooth Headset with Mic. We were trying to sort this out with the courier service provider, however, we see that the order was canceled by the seller due to bulk order. This is not something which we would want you to experience and have shared feedback with the seller so they can put additional measures in place to ensure on-time deliveries of orders. If you like, you can place a new order for the desired product and the seller will try and make sure that it reaches you on time.

We would like to thank you for your continued trust and understanding

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]