[Resolved]  Flipkart — unethical business practice

I ordered a gaming laptop last night[protected]. I got a confirmation that the order is successful and also got updates today morning that it has been shipped and will be delivered by tuesday. Suddenly, i got a message 1 hour back that the order has been cancelled and refund processed. I had built so much anticipation around the laptop and i'm extremely disappointed now. I called the customer care and they are so rude saying it was a pricing issue with the seller and hence they can't deliver the product.

Why the hell should flipkart accept the order and build anticipation only to finally cancel it randomly? If there is a pricing issue, it was flipkart's problem with the sell. I am flipkart's customer and not the seller's customer. Today morning also i got a confirmation that the order is shipped and will be delivered by tuesday (Attached screenshot). If there was a price issue, why cant flipkart immediately cancel the order instead of giving updates that the order will be delivered... It is really unethical to randomly cancel the order and not fulfill it even though full payment was made. I have never ever faced such a bad cx with amazon.
Resolution required:
I want the product to be delivered at the price which was displayed in my confirmation - i was so excited about this and it's really sad to disappoint a customer this way. Will take this up in every social media site possible. My order id was od[protected]. I have screenshots of order confirmation page.
unethical business practice
unethical business practice
May 11, 2018
Mar 24, 2018

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 26, 2018