[Resolved] Flipkart — v17 pro phone

flat no 404 Sai Balaji Hills 2 Madhavapuri Hills, PJR enclave, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Marina Singh on Nov 7, 2019
This is in regards to order #[[#]]#od[protected]. I ordered from [protected] have contacted and spoke to 7-8 agent who were not ready to connect me to a supervisor.
My product was to be delivered on 3rd nov and it got delayed till 5th nov and today is the 7th. The last rep i spoke to informed me that there is no incident raised and no record of me contacting flipkart. So i have wasted my time giving my details and telling my issue over and over again.
I am highly dissapointed the way flipkart have handled my issue. One rep even asked me to cancel my order and another rep asked me to wait for another 3 days. If i knew i would face so many issues, i would have bought it from a store. Buying from amazon would have been much better.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 20, 2019

[Nov 07, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 08, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused. The seller has confirmed that a refund has been completed on 10 Nov 19. It would have reflected in your credit card by 21 Nov 19. If you do not see the refund in your account by this time, please check the previous statement of your bank account before reaching out to the bank. You may contact your bank’s customer care using the number mentioned on the back of your card with the reference number in case you need further assistance. If they are unable to help, you may raise a dispute with the bank's grievance department cell. Your kind understanding is appreciated.

19046