[Resolved] Flipkart — want refund against defective swipe elite sense mobile

DEBASISH CHOUDHURY on Dec 31, 2017
I am really fed up with flipkart service. The worst e-commerce site in india. I have been facing lots of problem in my swipe elite sense mobile since when i purchased i. E. On 30/05/2017 from flipkart. Basically the problem is related to software, certain apps such as chrome, staticstatus, mail downloads automatically in my mobile & handset has become hanged. I tried to solve it by downloading different antivirus apps from google play store but failed. So i visited the swipe service center namely mobile city in silchar, assam &
Handed over my handset on 17/11/2017 for repair. They said that the mobile has certain software issues and it will take nearly about two to three days to solve it. But after six days they called up me and said that the mobiles connector is damaged and i will have to pay for it. I do not understand why should i pay for this as because my mobile is in warranty period. So i am requesting you to solve the problem immediately because it is very difficult for me to work without mobile for such a long period. After that i paid rs.450/- to service center but my problem remain same. I asked to service center as you have charged me so my problem should be resolved but they told me they can’t. I tried to contact with swipe company but nobody has responded. After that i have lodged a complaint in flipkart as i purchased from them but till today they are taking time but no sign of resolve my issue.

Now i want refund from flipkart as still this handset is under warranty. Would request you to help me to get my refund my money from flipkart.

want refund against defective swipe elite sense mobile
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2018

[Dec 31, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - want refund against defective swipe elite sense mobile