[Resolved]  Flipkart — washing machine/promised free installation/demo but not giving demo/installation free

I have purchased bosch washing machine order id - od[protected]
Of rs28299 from flipkart on 6th march and flipkart delivered it on 10th march. Flipkart gave me 14th march as a date of free installation/demo. But it disnt happened. I called and raised a complaint to flipkart. Flipkart told me to wait for 24-48 hours, techincal person will come and install washing machine. On 16th march technical person called me and asked me for rs 1200 installation charges which i denied by saying that flipkart mentioned its free. Then technical person told me to talk to flipkart only i will not install machine for free. Then i again called flipkart custome care and ask them to return product and refund my money asap. Then they suddenly blocked my account and told me that due to high number of returns my account has been blocked and i will not be able to login again in future.
Continuously i am callung flipkart every day to unblock my account and provide me free installation and demo as promised on there site and they are sating that they cannot do anything, talk to concern team by mail only. When i dropped them mail they are replying same thing again and again that my account has been blocked by them due to high bumber of return request.
Tipl now i have raise many complaints to flipkart but no response from flipkart team.
Incident ids are
In[protected]
In[protected]

Please help me in getting my hard earned money back from flipkart. They are totally fraud to me. I was suffering from last 10 days and didnt got any resolution yet.
Please do needfull and help me to get out this problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-23 20:47:22

[Mar 20, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 28, 2018
Customer raised a complaint related to Installation fee and account freezing issue. We have interacted with the customer and informed that refund has been done from seller end as well as systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account. And more detail has been sent via registered email ID. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

20610