Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Flipkart — worst services no resolution no response my account block

I am totally disappointed give me resolution instant flipkart worst services no resolution account block [protected]@gmail.com without any reason raise a complaint and take strict action if my problem no solve i do legal action in my acc i have gc bwlance otherwise one shoes got canceled without inform me is this trust. Am totally disappointed give me resolution instant flipkart worst services no resolution account block [protected]@gmail.com without any reason raise a complaint and take strict action if my problem no solve i do legal action in my acc i have gc bwlance otherwise one shoes got canceled without inform me is this trust.

worst services no resolution no response my account block
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 8, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating customer account is blocked. We have interacted with the customer and informed that our systems have observed a trend in customer purchase history that suggests that the items purchased by customer are for reselling and not for personal use. This would mean that any new order customer attempt to place will also get cancelled. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.
Updated by Narotam Pal Jun 11, 2019
Flipkart executive promise me for refund 10000 till monday Tuesday but till no recieved is this trust
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet