Flipkart — wrong brand smartphone received

PLOT-96. 2ND FLOOR. SEC-1A.BEHIND HERO SHOWROOM. GANDHIDHAM.KUTCHH.370201, Gandhidham, Gujarat, India
 dixitbhai56760 on Oct 12, 2019
On 1st oct 2019 i order of smartphone brand name realme xt pearl white online through flipkart. On 4th oct 2019 i received the parcel when i opened the parcel i found that the smartphone is of gionee f9 which is of different brand as per my order. On that day 4th oct i registered a complain through a telephonic call with flipkart customer care.in reply flipkart customer care answer me that the complain is note & it will be resolve in 72 hours. After that i got email on 7th oct regarding this issue in which it was stated that to solve this matter it was take time of one more days. On 8th oct next day i got another mail from flipkart that the complain is been rejected by seller. Reading this mail i talk with customer care about the same in reply they told me that another complain is been raised will get the solution till 11th october. On 11th oct i got mail in which it was written that "the seller is currently reviewing your return request well' get back to you with an update in this request by 12 business days". On 12th oct another mail came in which it was written that "sorry, the seller will not be able to fulfil your return for the item.in case you need any product related assistance, please contact the brand". Since from the 9 days i have requesting and registering complains by mails & telephonic talks with customer care my issue is still not solve that a wrong brand smartphone is received. I have all the proofs regarding this whole issue which is attached with this complain.

wrong brand smartphone received

[Oct 12, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by dixitbhai56760, Oct 15, 2019
Dear forum team,
it is now taking too much time to solve my matter. here in your forum i have logged my complain on 12th oct 2019 still today it unsolved. The same thing happen with the flipkart i log complains & in reply answers are coming are same " we will revert on it " but no one is providing final solution. it is my humble request to you that please take this matter very seriously & solve it urgently.
Updated by dixitbhai56760, Oct 18, 2019
Updated by dixitbhai56760, Oct 22, 2019

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - wrong brand smartphone received