[Resolved] Food Panda — Delivery guy cancels the order after 1:30 hr saying too far

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 Shibashree Nanda
Placed an order and then received call from hotel end (afetr 1:30 hr later)to inform that the address is too far and the delivery boy just left saying so. Now tell me one thing, which bloody site accepts an address and then the delivery boy cancels it? Of course, foodpanda!! And then the hotel people phone up informing what just happened and their food is wasted and how they will not get money too. Till now, no message from foodpanda. Then I call up this no. I got call from earlier, same person of foodpanda who had confirmed the delivery(I got 2 confirmation message), he says he told me its too far and this he told that time itself. Now tell me dear delivery guy, if you had informed me earlier, how did it not get cancelled that time? How the hotel prepared the food? How instead of a cancellation msg I got a cnfm msg? Wow!!!
So dear foodpanda service providers, please take action for such unacceptable atrocious behavior so that customers have a little faith in your service.
No. which I got call(foodpanda) : [protected]
My no. :[protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2017

[Apr 01, 2017] Food Panda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shibashree Nanda, Apr 01, 2017
Also when I called the delivery person again and demanded an explanation, he just hung up. Great way to resolve any problem. Foodpanda, at least please see to it that they are capable of dealing with complaining customers.
Food Panda Customer Care's response, Apr 02, 2017
Hi Shibashree, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through due to the very poor way of communication you have experienced on your last order. We would surely escalate it to our delivery team to ensure better services, we request you to share your order/account details (The above-mentioned number is 9 digit) at [protected]@foodpanda.in so that we can immediately look into the matter and resolve this issue. Thanks. Team foodpanda!!

Comments

Hi I ordered food from food panda and In order they delivered wrong food. I am pure veg person and they delivered egg paratha instead of plain parathas which i ordered.

Now they are not accepting their mistake and saying restaurant delivered right order.

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Food Panda - Delivery guy cancels the order after 1:30 hr saying too far