Food Panda — doing fraud activities and cheated me and not refunding my even restaurant said already to refund

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Drgokul Raaj on Feb 14, 2019

I spoke to ovenstory restaurant and they said they wrote a mail to Foodpanda mentioning that Foodpanda can refund my money. I have a call record if you want me to share I can also share the same. Ovenstory restaurant has accepted their mistakes. For the proof I have attached a screenshot.

please don't directly blame on customers. First check where the mistake has happened. If the food is good why I'm going to ask you a refund?

Hope this will be a enough proof that mistake is in restaurant side. Ovenstory already wrote you a main so kindly refund the money back.
Call me at [protected]
I have attached screenshot for proof.
Foodpanda want to refund my money immediately

Thanks and regards,
Gokul

[Feb 15, 2019] Food Panda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Food Panda - doing fraud activities and cheated me and not refunding my even restaurant said already to refund