[Resolved] Food Panda — Order not received

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 awdrgyjilp
The Order was made on 21 Feb and around 8.00 pm . And then at 9 pm i received a call from the delivery boy stating that Hotel Atithi (Bangalore) was closed, and thus he came up saying that he could get an equivalent meal from another hotel.He then said that a suitable amount is going to be refunded as the meal he is going to bring is cheaper than ordered. I also received a mail from FOODPANDA about the refund of 62 rupees.The mail stated:-

[protected]@payu.in
Feb 21 (6 days ago)

to me
Dear Abhishek,

Your refund request for following transaction is being processed
and the money should reflect in your account within 5-7 business days.

Transaction ID: s0aq-djr6_1
Refund Amount 62.75
Merchant: www.foodpanda.in

Please quote your reference id: [protected] for any future communication.

Thanks and Regards,
PayU on behalf of www.foodpanda.in

i waited till 10.30 pm but did not receive my order. THUS I WOULD REQUEST U FOR A COMPLETE REFUND.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 29, 2017
Food Panda Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2017
Hi Abhishek, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. Request you to allow us some time as we are still investigating this issue, we will get back to your within 24-48 hours. Thanks!
Food Panda Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2017
Hi Anusha, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. Please share your order/account details at [protected]@foodpanda.in so that we can help you with a satisfactory resolution. Thanks!
Food Panda Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2017
Hi Abhishek, We apologize for the delayed response. We have already refunded remaining amount of your order on 02/03/2017, you must have already received it. Thanks!

Comments

F...K F...K SERVICE
NEED TO DIE TO GET REFUND AMOUNT
SUCH A [censored] SERVICE
NO RESPONSE
NOTHING

I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM FOODPANDA . I WILL DELETE MY ACCOUNT IT WAS A BLUNDERi was blunder to order from foodpanda guys dnt order from food panda
I placed order at 4.40 pm vide order no. y8ypvfz0 but the restaurant did not accept the order and at 5.40 pm I was informed that the amount paid by me online will be refunded within 7 days. They did not inform any reason for failure. I also do not know whether the sum will be refunded to me. Is it the practice of foodpanda to act like this regularly ?

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Food Panda - Order not received