Food Panda — selling old food and not providing the resolution... looted my money

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Drgokul Raaj on Feb 13, 2019
I ordered a pizza from foodpanda in a restaurant called oven story. I received a pizza which is fully burnt and moreover the pizza is a old one. Rotten smell was coming from the pizza and tumeric powder smell was coming. I complaint to the foodpanda they are blindly telling they can't refund or replace the order. Foodpanda is indirectly cheating people and my money is fully wasted here.. Now i'm helpless and i don't know what should i do. I want foodpanda to refund my money back.

My order id is w8nn-2qo8tx
Call me in [protected]

[Feb 13, 2019] Food Panda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I ordered food but due to bad weather it got cancelled. I was promised refund, but I didn't get any.
I sent them e-mails including the screenshot of my cancelled order as well. It's been a couple of days and I haven't revieved my refund yet.

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Food Panda - selling old food and not providing the resolution... looted my money