[Resolved] Food Panda — Wrong cake delivered - invoice# - a5616629

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 varun.grover1987
Hi Team,

My name is Varun & I ordered 2 half kg cakes from foodpanda last night. I ordered 2 chocolate & peanut cake from 24X7 cake shop and the amount for the same was deducted for a total of Rs. 875. After sometime, I received the call from the Vendor (24X7 cake shop) & they informed that the cake was not available.

They requested me to deliver chocolate truffle cake & the total amount was Rs. 725 for the same. Obviously, I was not convinced by the deal since I paid more then what I was getting so I didn't agree. I checked the website & requested them to send me 2 half kg Chocolate Walnut Cake & they said OK.

However, when I received the order, it was 2 chocolate truffle cake only. I believe I have been fooled & thugged since I paid extra money for what I was delivered, please see the pictures of bill & the cake that was delivered.

I would like to have the extra Rs 150 back & will be looking forward for your response over the email.

Thank you!

Best,
Varun Grover

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2017
Food Panda Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2017
Hi Varun, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. As per our email conversation, we have already shared the feedback with restaurant and full refund of the money you paid for this order. We assure you better services on your future orders. Thanks!

Comments

factburp Hey, it was really an endearing experience while going through your write-up, looking forward for more. .

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Food Panda - Wrong cake delivered - invoice# - a5616629