Ford India Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Ford India

Having problems with Ford India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ford India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ford India

1800 419 2500

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Ford India reviews & complaints page 6

Galaxy ford bhopal I had visited your service center for tyre issue, but after reaching the service center they forced me blem... Not properly behavior sale Exciceut Dipak and GM... Not properly servicing and washing... Costly servicing nd defective material... Not feedback call after servicing... Resolve the my problem
Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have left the Ford endeavour suv for servings in the mody Ford service station nagole Hyderabad. While I'm taking back my endy saw dent on co-driver rear door. I asked the concerned person firstly he rejected the issue. Afterwards they accepted to change the door or repair it whichever is correct and requested me to don't complaint against them. still I'm in waiting for their response. Till I didn't get any response from mody Ford service station nagole Hyderabad from[protected].
    Please consider this and take action against mody Ford service station nagole Hyderabad.
    Thank you.

Ford India — Ford Defective tyre

I had visited your service center for tyre issue, but after reaching the service center they forced me to take insurance for defective Tyre. I explained to them about the defective tyre but the person who was there with Bhawana Gade, did not want to listen to me and he behaved like an illiterate person. I don't know how india ford behaves with his customers after selling the vehicles to them.

He sent his report to the tyre...
      Dear Team,
      I am writing this mail 5 th time for this kind of service issue from Arumbakkam Ford service center
      Yesterday I have given my Ford figo vehicle for my 50000 km service due which was taken care by Mr Edwin ( Service Manager )mob :[protected].
      At that time my vehicle horn was in good condition with double horn .
      He has mentioned me that some parts were obsolete and advised me to change several times...

One of the worst service I never seen... 7 yrs I'm using ford car... I changed tyre in ur center only Not even one year happen... Making me to wait 1 and half hrs and telling we won't to puncher nu... What is this is this way u run ur service center... Very worst
      Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have booked Ford Eco sport last month in Hans ford teynampet branch, Benny priya co ordinated initially and later no response from her side, Now Mr Albert and Mr Tirunavukarasu Co ordinating the same, But they dont have clear picture of features and specfications about new vehicle allotment and delivery date as of now, Also reason is priya has been relieved due to personal reason without notice period,

I have huge patronage on Ford, due to one of my relative worked there, now because of Hans ford staffs inefficiency and data and details not available, they just blaming Mumbai office they have not informing anything about the status,

Expecting accuracy on reply and genuinity on vehicle delivery,

Kindly support and do the needful
        Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My car shows missing when applying acceleration during running. so i went ford service centre 3 times (malayalam Ford, Angamaly), but they could not resolve my issue. I spend nearly 40, 000 INR. I am really not satisfied with your service centre
          Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Few month before (near may or june) i had breakdown prblm after servicing they say problem resolved. Then after one month same prblm i face but this time i hired mechanic and got prblem resolved. Now iam stuck in other place with same prblm break down. Plz do not fool coustmers. Iam away from my home came here for my mother treatment.
            Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, Dr Hussain Mohammed Nandarvawala, third owner of ford aspire GJ06KP5079(32, 834km driven), I had Given this car for inspection in cargo ford, Vadodara, gujarat before purchasing the car, i agreed to pay for inspection charges by myself as i was intrested in buying this car, after the car got inspected by mechanic name -Imitiaz (service manager - Aashish patel) on the same day late evening he informed me with bill 33, 000Rs charge and i...
              Recently befor 2 month I have changed my ford eco sport break pad and break disk. N it's almost 1900 km I have driven. Now I found that it is been rustly lining.. u can see in attachment.
              Mulchand sanghvi
              Surat
              Gj 5 Rd 7035. .
              It's completely new then also. This problem....

I am not very happy with the Ford Eco sport Model. I just drove 40, 000km only. I invested more than 2 lakhs. This time again only for ignition issue, Ford Service Center Noida sector 5 asking 90, 000 INR. This service is very unprofessional. I am not happy at all. I will never recommend this brand to anybody. I hope the Ford Team will look seriously into this matter.
              Aug 10, 2021
              But the issue still there why marked as resolved?
              Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              The issue still there why marked as resolved.

I booked a car last April in Sarvesh Ford Pondicherry, I cancelled the booking by 26th July since they couldn’t deliver the car in the promised timeline .Until I logged a concern with Ford none from the showroom gave an update on the deliver so I had cancelled the car and got a Suzuki Scross where the customer service is extraordinary. I called up the showroom to get update on booking amount refund and still not getting any proper response...

While driving my vehicle (Eco Sports), in the middle of the road my steering got jammed and i was barely able to move it. In the dashboard window, "Steering Assist Malfunction" error appeared. My family was with me in my car. Although I was able to take back control and stop the car in safe postion. My family memebers are still traumatised by the incident.

This is a big safety issue in ur model. I have sent my vehicle to Ford service centre and it has been over one week and they are still not able to identify what excatly is the problem in my car. I want this issue to be taken on priority basis as i have suffered financially due to the non availabilty of my vehicle. Plus, i want the complete report on why this happened.
                Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased new EcosportBS6 from Prince Ford Indore in March2021 and within 1 month front left tyre was burst which I got replaced from tyre company in 50% consession, and in July2021 steering shaft got broken which is very unusual in such a heavy SUV. I visited Prince Ford but they deny to replace it and asking me to do it through insuarnce.

first question is on QA of this car model how come steering shaft of such a SUV can...
                  I have booked ecosport trend variant canon ridge colour at cauvery ford mysore in the month of february 21.they promised the delivery in the month of april.. But till date they are not telling us about the allocation n forcing us to change either variant or colour... Its v painful, every time when we call they are not telling us whether vehicle is allotted... Its such a unprofessional behaviour from ford...if ford is so keen on giving us...

मी लोन घेण्यासाठी एक aap घेतला होता आणि त्यांनी माझे लोन पास केले आणि मला 498 रुपये भरण्यासाठी सांगितले ते मे फोन पे वरून ऑनलाईन भरले तरी माझे लोन 6 दिवस झाले तरी अजून झाले नाही प्रोसेसिंग सांगत आहे, आणि त्यांचा काही रिप्लाय पण येत नाही मी त्यांना मेल पण केला तरी पण काही रिप्लाय नाही प्लझ माझी मदत करा.त्या अँप चे नाव आहे Rupeestar Pro
                  Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a new ford endeavour car on 2nd august 2021 through Bhagat ford patiala, Punjab. On that very day I had a doubt that the car was repainted around the right-side backlight as it had minute dots of paint all around that area. But the dealers assured and convinced me that the car requires a thorough wash and after-that the dots will disappear. Unfortunately on 3rd august when the car got washed at ford service station, the dots did-not disappear and some paint got removed from that part. Now it is clear that I have been given an accidental car that was repainted in place of a new car. I urge you to look into the matter as soon as possible and take necessary action to solve the problem.
                    Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a new ford endeavour car on 2nd august 2021 through Bhagat ford patiala, Punjab. On that very day I had a doubt that car was repainted around the right-side backlight as it had minute dots of paint all over that area. But I was assured by the dealers that the car requires a thorough wash and after washing the dots will disappear. Unfortunately on august 3rd when the car got washed at ford service station, some paint got removed...

My car has a problem of white smoke coming from exhaust
                      Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My car up65BY 4445 ford ecosport suddenly got stopped with sound in engine and heating problem and engine stop working nor starting.
                        After takeing my car to service centre Shubham ford the service manger said engine is seized and need to be replaced with new one.
                        Last month when this car was sent to service centre there was no such issue only they change collant gas pipe as per them there was collent leakage issue and rest car engine wasworking properly .
                        I am shocked how come it's possible reputed company ford brand vehicle engine can give such issue just in only 6 years of been used.
                        I want to get my car repaired and serviced on earliest rather replaceing with new engine .My car is at Shubham ford service Gorakhpur
                        Pls look and support.