Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training

TwitterLinkedInYoutube
Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),
Mumbai City District

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training related photos (74)

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Complaints & Reviews

nasirkhan4941
The manager, 27th sept, 2016
The frankfinn institute
Andheri (west)

Dear sir/madam

I nasir khan want to inform you that i don't want to continue my hospitality course batch no. ae5 i also have a complaint that the instituters said that after completion of the course they will give 100% job guarantee but now they are denying.
They said that extra money will be charged for training and they didn't mentioned it previously.
This is my humble request to please refund my money that i have deposited
Thanks for your kind anticipation

Yours faithfully
Nasirkhan
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-13 18:14:55

[Sep 27, 2016] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response Feb 07, 2017
Dear Nasir Khan,

We are Extremely Sorry that you had a bad experience, Please share your contact details on [protected]@frankfinn.com so that we can help you in best possible manner.

maseera khan
    I have received my certificate from the head office via post but there has been a spelling mistake in my name i. e they accidentally printed "maseera khan" instead of "masira khan" it's my personal request to kindly rectify this error asap, since it would effect my career wherever i go in future.
    I do not want to take any risks... such as these
    Frankfinnian
    From hyderabad
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-12 01:12:28

Updated by maseera khan Sep 27, 2016
    please act soon...I hope the management considers this complaint of mine and get me rid of my helplessness there has to be some solution for this...it needs to be fixed immediately
    Dear Masira Khan,

We are Extremely Sorry for that inconvenience caused to you, Please share your contact details on [protected]@frankfinn.com so that we can help you in best possible manner.

Frankfinn Team
    I did not get my diploma certificate most of the students got it. From were to collect the certificate. I'm not able to go for a interview because of this reason plz can u tell me that when I can get my certificate.Then I'll be capable for the interview.
    My name is Akshata Sale
    Bach no AM3
    From Andheri branch
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Altaf Hanslod
      Hello sir
      I am very disappointed
      I am student of frankfinn institute my center is surat
      Currently personality development training is going on
      It's very sad to say that actually we are going to learn it from sir but he give his duty to one of his student
      So our class is taken by mam
      She has time management
      She come around 11.30 and leave at 1 pm..
      She take too much leave
      There is no class tomorrow and also no class day after tomorrow
      It's very hard to tell the parents that there is no class
      No management or nothing...
      Too much politics...
      I am very hurt
      Can you solve this???
      Humble request...
      Please boss do something
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-12 11:59:39

[Sep 20, 2016] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Altaf Hanslod Sep 20, 2016
      She have no time management
      so that we can help you in best possible manner.

loveish
        My name is bharat chugh, am a student of frankfinn (since[protected], my batch code was h1 from frankfinn, vikas marg, peert vihar, delhi.
        I was one of a good student, my attandance was good & everything went great during the course but once i compleate it, i got nothing, i didnt get my certificates, no job interview from frankfinn, when i did enquery about frankfinn before admission then they called 3 or 4 times in a day to take admission, then i join frankfinn and i paid the whole fee or 1.65 lac at the time of admission, now its almost a year am not geting my certificates from frankfinn, whenever i go to visit frankfinn office or whenever i called them, they said you have a panding exam, which i was never awear about it, then i ask them to take my exam, so the answer was, we cant take exam like this, you need to ask your batch mates to give the exam again, and all my batch mates get there certificates, now am thinking to sue them, was thinking to take a legal action.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-17 23:35:08

[Sep 21, 2016] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Bharat Chugh

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Refund my fee [Resolved]

Shabnam Sultana Bano
          I have saw an advertisement on facebook about frankfinn airlines so i just went to link & did the online registration after...
          Complaint category Airlines

shashank varun
          Dear Support,

My name is Shashank Varun and I paid the fees for my course and during the 4th month of the course, I took holidays for 25 days as I went to my hometown. When I returned, I only found the Chennai FrankFinn branch to be closed. No phone no contacts nothings indeed I tried contacting Delhi branch and no response from them either. My time and money is wasted. At least provide me online course or I can take up examination and complete this course right away. Expecting a swift response in this regard.

Shashank Varun
          [protected]@dublin.com | [protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-20 10:59:47

[Jul 07, 2016] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response Feb 14, 2017
          Dear Shashank Varun,
          We hope that Query has been resolved to your satisfaction. If you feel that the Query is not resolved, please share the details at [protected]@frankfinn.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Never got any satisfactory response and conclusion after complaint. [Resolved]

pankaja.kadam
            My name is Miss. pankaja Kadam .i contacted with Frankfinn institute for many times through mails and calls. every time i...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Institutes

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — For refund of fees [Resolved]

Isha Kalar
            Helo sir,
            I'm ISHA KALAR, I had enrolled for the admission at ur frankfinn institute of Anderi branch, by paying paying...
            Complaint category Education

Frankfinn — Refund of money [Resolved]

Isha Kalar
            Helo sir,
            Good evening,
            I isha kalar, had enrolled for admission in ur frankfinn institute at anderi branch...
            Complaint category Education

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Phone number changing details [Resolved]

Puneet pal singh bagga
            Sir I have been informing everyone about the mobile number change of my old movie... But the fact is no one is there to help...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Business & Finances

shaminder61
            Dear Sir My daughter Miss Gurleen Kaur Deposited Rs 22500/- as Fee for course in Frankfinn Institte of Air Hostess Taining in CHANDIGARH ( Head office New Delhi)in the year 2014. She did not attended the classes due to domestic compulsions. I requested the Director of Institute for Refund of the fee as she has not attended any class in Institute due to serious domestic circumstances. Institute refunded me Rs 15000/- after six month but remaining Rs 7500/- has not refunded. Number of Reminders were sent to the institiute to refund the amount but same has not been refunded so far. I am retired force Personnel having genuine earned money . I have my old ailing mother who is under medical treatment but institute is not listening refund our genuine money/fee Kindly do the needful action please. warm Regards Shaminder Singh Ex-Inspector CISF MHA Govt of INDIA [protected] Kothi No 559, Phase-7 MOHALI Near Chandigarh Punjab
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-20 11:30:14
            Dear Shaminder Singh,

Frankfinn Team
            I am taking to head office pepole
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — False Promise, Poor Management [Resolved]

HEMANT MANOTA
              False promises
              This review is for those who wants to know that frankinn institute is best for their future or not.
              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Education

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Faculty members misleading students [Resolved]

vishalansal
              i received a call from delhi head office of frankfinn and they asked me whether i am interested in doing a 3 month coursewhich...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Institutes

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Non -receipt of Diploma after course completion from Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh‏ [Resolved]

vishal gupta 1131
              Reference :- Name : Siddharth Gupta Batch Code : AH-3 Reference No.FIAT/CHD/13-14/61 With regard to above subject,...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Institutes

salluharu
              hi iam salman i finished my course in 2010 to 2011 in Chennai frankfinn institute of airhostess training he promise me giving job after finishing my course still he didn't gave any job still am front of frankfinn he didn't gave any job to me nd nt receiving my call still i didn't got any cal from frankfinn i destroy my father money nd time it's a such of big fraud institute... so plz be aware frm tiz institute...

fraud company
              fraud company
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-13 17:41:46
              Dear Salman,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Refund of Admission Fee of R.Nikitha, Himayat nagar,Hyderabad. [Resolved]

limbadri
                Dear sir, I R.Limbadri f/o R.Nikitha. I have paid cash for registration fee rs.5, 618/- receipt no.FIAT/HYH/14-15/020 dt.13/06/2014...
                Complaint category Institutes

pandya.deepak08
                Hi team, My name is Deepak Kumar Pandya. I took admission in Frankfinn Udaipur in 2011 for post graduation diploma in Aviation & hospitality services course but I wanted to join Jaipur center so Frankfinn Udaipur faculty said that we will transfer you to Jaipur center, you can deposit your fees here. I deposited full course fees and I got transferred to Frankfinn Jaipur and I took my all classed from Frankfinn Jaipur from day 1 . The batch assigned was K-5. I completed my course successfully But the problem is I haven't got my course certificates yet due to transfer out Issue (As I have been Informed) . Actually Its been more than 3 years now. I have been contacting every concern person but no help. I called them multiple times and also sent emails but still no joy. I'm in a loop now. Please help. Below are the contact details of mine. Thank you. Deepak kumar pandya K-5 batch 2011 Mob-[protected] Email: pandya.[protected]@gmail.com
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-17 04:24:34
                Dear Deepak Kumar Pandya,

Narinder Thakur
                  dear sir i am narinder sir mene frankfinn me htcs diploma me admision le thi par me ab frankfinn me cores nahi kar skta kiyoke mere ghar me probalm aa gae hai mere mata pita meri fees nahi pay kar skte hai mene 25550 fees pay kar de hai kirpa karke meri fees refund kar de AAPKA BAHUT THANKS HOGA VERY VERY THANKS SIR NAME=NARINDER MB=[protected] MB=[protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-14 05:30:03
                  Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response Nov 12, 2018
                  so that we can help you in best possible manner.

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Certificate not issued [Resolved]

arunstarkrishnan
                    I got admission in the franfinn institute M-3, 2nd Floor, Above Kotak Mahindra Bank, South Ex, Part - II, New Delhi-110049....
                    Complaint category Institutes

ron011
                    Respected sir
                    I went to frankfinn institute of air hostess training (Guwahati) for inquire of there courses with my friend then forcefully request both o[censored]s to take the admission. Then we both paid for the registration and admission fees and they advice that you can start you classes after 3-4 moths but due to some reasons we now don't want to do classes there so we requested to refund our fees but they are not refunding even a single amount to us. Please look on the matter and help us so that we can get amount of money back.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-19 12:09:28
                    We are Extremely Sorry that you had a bad experience, Please share your contact details at [protected]@frankfinn.com, so that we can help you in best possible manner.