Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care

TwitterLinkedInYoutube
Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),
Mumbai City District

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training related photos (74)

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Complaints & Reviews

nimishacristo
HI.... IM NIMISHA ,, MY BACH NO: K3 FEES PAID( 2 LACS) APPROX.
I M DOING Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training LAST 3 YEARS BUT I DONT HAVE ANY JOB THE FRANKFINN MEMBERS TOLD ME AFTER COMPLETE THAT Air Hostess Training I GOT JOB IN ANY AIRLINES
BUT AFTER COMPLET THAT TRAINING I DONT HAVE ANY JOB OR PLACMENT THIS IS FROUD COMPNY
I TOLD U PLS DO NOT DO THAT TRAINING COURSE DO NOT INVEST U R MONEY...FRANKFINN FROUD Institute Of Air Hostess Training.... IF ANY ONE OTHER STUDENT LIKE ME.. PLS MAIL ME.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-21 13:23:00
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response Nov 12, 2018
We are Extremely Sorry that you had a bad experience, Please share your contact details on [protected]@frankfinn.com
so that we can help you in best possible manner.

Frankfinn Team
Please learn to speak English and also learn spellings. even i know frankfinn sucks! and dear its not FROUD :D it is FRAUD.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

Frankfinn Institute — Refund [Resolved]

asabenas
    Hello ,
    I have paid the admission fee as well as half of the course fee already and I wasn't...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Airlines

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Spoiling Students Life [Resolved]

Richardson
    I used to work in Frankfinn in a senior post. I resigned from Frankfinn as I was extremely dissatisfied by the entire process...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Institutes

sanjay gupta 1989
    i have completed my courese in may 2009 from frankfinn institute of airhosstess traning, but till now i have not received my certificate nor any job assistance from them.
    Frankfinn Institute customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
    We are extremely sorry that you had a bad experience please share your concerns and contact details at [protected]@frankfinn.com so that we can help you in best possible manner.
    You are completely right. i did my course from ghatkopar branch in mumbai. These people are , they lie during admission to take our money, give big ball talks about limca book of world records, no 1 air hostess institute, etc. All the trainers are arseholes. Some even flirt with girls and look at us with bad eyes. It is just a waste of time and hard earned money.
    yes i completely agree with above comment... the staff is bad, , i did course from pune branch... they claimed lot of things before we started the course... they claimed to be no 1 institute which is really false.. the staf[censored]sed to interfere in our personal lives... the institute sucks... they are cheaters... please dont pay so much of money and take admissions in this fraud institute, , they will ruin ur life..
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — REFUND OF FEES [Resolved]

muneerkhan
      Respected sir
      I got admission in frankfinn institute of air hostess training and i paid Rs.5515 as registration and...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (17)Complaint category Institutes

Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess Training — frankfinn institute is fraud [Resolved]

francisdomnic
      hi students be ware of frankfinn institute of air hostess training.its an fraud institute.this institute institute is mainly...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (30)Complaint category Airlines

SARBANI SAHA
      DEAR SIR,
      THIS IS MISS SARBANI SAHA FROM RANCHI(JHARKHAND).I HAD FILLED UP A PAN CARD FORM ON 17 OCT 2008 AND ALSO SUBMITTED ON THE SAME DATE.MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. IS - [protected].
      BUT SIR TILL DATE I HAVEN'T RECEVIED THE SAME.
      PLEASE INFORM ME THE STATUS IN MY MAIL-ID.

AWAITING FOR THE KIND RESPONSE.

THANKS.

SARBANI SAHA.
      RANCHI
      (JHARKHAND)
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-15 13:40:36
      so that we can help you in best possible manner.

Frankfinn Team
      Myself Imran Chauhan, I have given the cheque of Rs 20000/- to the Frankfinn institute at ghatkopar branch for the admission and told them not to deposit the cheque untill i give the call and on the very next day I went there to take the cheque but they had deposited the cheque without my confamation. Now after a period of 6months they had refund me Rs 15000/- and saying that Rs 5000/- have been deducted for my admission, but i have not taken the admission. plz hep me to get the amount refund the are saying you can do what ever you want but we will not refund your money. Because oe finincial problem i thaught i would not be able to pay the futher fees, so I ask for refund.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

7 days ago
        Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
        request letter for refund of fivt course fee
        25 days ago
        refund my full fees
        26 days ago
        Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
        need some time to pay fees
        26 days ago
        Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
        not getting information via text messages on my registered number
        27 days ago