TO FREE CHARGE PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES,
MUMBAI 400 059.
Subb : ONLINE FRAUD TRANSACTION FROM MY I PHONE
ON 18.10.2023 – CREDIT CARDS CLAIMS – REPORT.
This is to inform your good office that This is to inform your good office that a unknow hacker has done fraud transaction through mine and wife credit cards as details given below :
1. SMS received from Mobile No : [protected] at 1223 Hrs on 18.10.2023 from Maharashtra Electricity Department (Maha discom), stating that my electricity bill at Dapoli Maharashtra has been not paid and same will be disconnected at 9.30 Pm hrs on 18.102.2023, if bill is not paid immediately. (SMS Message Attached for your kind reference).
2. I have made call to given mobile no as stated in SMS [protected] at 1235 Hrs for which he sends reply that he will call you later busy after 10 minutes again call received from [protected] to pay the bill through credit card which I have done through my IndusInd Bank Credit Card No : [protected] at 2:36:22 Pm Hrs on 18.10.2023 for Rs.100/- On again call he informed that money has been not paid you try for another card hence I have done payment through my Wife Credit Card No :[protected] for Rs.100/- at 2.42:17 Pm Hrs on 18.10.2023. The money was not credited and showing in his system he informed on phone and asked me do to the payment from another card if not done than to pay the bill payment in office by cash. In response to his call, in trust I again utilised my wife HDFC Credit Card No [protected] for doing payment of Rs.100/- which was done at 3:12:23 Pm Hrs on 18.10.2023. On enquiry he confirmed that payment is done and the connection will be not cut and payment will be updated in their accounts department and receipt will be sent on my registered mail id as well as on my what’s up mobile no [protected], to me for my reference.
3. On Sunday when I went to market for purchases of home vegetables and other items, on swap of first my IndusInd credit card I found a fraud transaction for Rs.10142.43/- is done on 18.10.2023, as a free recharge payment from my credit card. On Swap of My wife IndusInd Ind Card, I was known that in that card also a fraud transaction of Rs.10143.37/- is done as free recharge payment.
4. I have been doubting that my hdfc credit of wife may not use for this transaction, I checked my wife hdfc credit card by swap I found that in that also Rs.15, 315.62/- fraud transaction as free recharge payment is done on 18.10.2023.
5. I have immediately contacted to IndusInd Bank Credit Card and HDFC Credit Card Department on Tol Free Nos and blocked by all cards and net banking and upi payment system in their system and registered verbal online complaints to both bankers credit card departments of this fraud transaction which they have registered the complaint of mine.
6. On 23.10.2023, the matter was taken up with both bankers, The matter was reported to both bankers, and official police complain for this fraud online transaction was reported by me to local Police Station Vasco Branch and copy was sent to Cyber Cell Panaji Goa Branch for further investigation.
7. I have officially registered mail complains with both banker’s credit card departments, as well with cyber cell police mail ids and the same was informed to both bankers.
8. First transaction from my IndusInd Bank Credit Card for Rs.10142.43 vide Transaction Code No : T 37235 vide bank reference No :[protected]. The Second Transaction from my credit card of IndusInd was for Rs.10, 143.37 vide Transaction code No : T04781 vide bank reference No : 75105173292004033807942. Third Transaction from my wife HDFC Credit card No : 4893770300000000000000201290 was done for Rs.15, 315.62/- vide transaction Code No :[protected] vide bank reference no : ST23270082.
9. All Three cards fraud transaction was done from my iPhone 14 Pro on 18.10.2023, which has insurance coverage for cyber online fraud transactions. I have total loss of amount Rs.35, 601.42. Basis total loss liability I request insurance company to pass my claim for Rs.25000/- as described in my policy for total loss of liability under this insurance policy coverage.
10. All Correspondence from 23.10.2023, to 04.11.2023, by mail correspondence as well as be telecom was informed to all concerned parties.
I request to you please registered my complain and issue me Acknowledgement copy for these letters by mail, and pass the claim amount of Rs.35600/- under this official complian and returned back by money to respective banks credit card accounts and obliged.
Fraud Parties given mobile Nos are : [protected] and [protected] for your kind reference.
Your kind cooperation in this regard highly appreciated by me.
Thanking you, I remain.
Mobile No : [protected].
Mail Id : [protected]@tssgoa.net
Was this information helpful?