[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — for noc

H.No.2-19/5A, PLOT NO:201,VENKATRAMNAGAR, Suraram,beside Telangana Gramina Bank, India
 Sivasudha Kommineni on Mar 19, 2019
I availed personal loan 4 years ago lan:[protected]. I closed my loan account i therefore kindly request you to issue me a noc at the earliest. The loan closure is pending in cibil currently i kindly request you to issue me a noc towards theaccount number mentioned above. I regret for the inconvinience.
T changed my mobile number also. If any clarification please contact [protected] this is for your reference. Reference account number is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2019

[Mar 19, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
Hi Siva, we wish to inform you that we are working on your concerns raised and shall revert with an update by March 28, 2019. We request your patience in the interim - Fullerton India
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2019
Hi Siva, we have responded on your email. Kindly acknowledge the same. Trust that resolves your queries. Please mail us at [email protected] in case of further assistance -Fullerton India.

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - for noc