[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — personal loan

Thane, Maharashtra, India
 Abhratanu Bhattacharya on Oct 26, 2018
I have taken a PL for which you sent 5 times your person for collecting documents and other things in doing so i think the NEFT Form was not passed through my bank and from 1st EMI till today i.e 5th EMI you do not have time to sent one person to collect the new NEFT Form just because with every EMI you are getting additional money, please check your customer care, how many times i have request for collection of the said form.
Kindly get it collected and waive the charges.

Loan account No. [protected]

Resolution Sought: 1. Collection of NEFT Form; 2. Waiver of the charges; and
3. Rescheduling the EMI from 04th to 15th of every month.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 10, 2018

[Oct 27, 2018] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Oct 29, 2018
Hi Abhratanu, we regret the inconvenience that is caused. Kindly allow us time till November 2, 2018 to check and assist. You can mail us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com in case of any assistance -Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Nov 02, 2018
Hi Abhratanu, we regret the delay in responding to your concern, however, we are still working on the same and shall revert with an update by November 6, 2018 -Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2018
Hi Abhratanu, we have responded on your registered email ID mentioning your account details. Trust you will find the same in order. You can mail us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com in case of any further assistance required-Fullerton India.

Comments

I have not yet received NOC of my Bike loan. which is complete in December 2012.
Regn, No.: HR51AP8513
Name of Owner: Devinder Singh
S/O AMICHANDER SINGH
Address 487 Shiv colony Palla No.1, Old Faridabad
Class Of Vehicle: splender Plus
Chasis No. : MBLHA 10 EZB(L01981
Engine No. : HA10EFB9L02541

please send as soon as possible
Sir, i had closed my loan and my receipt No. is[protected], as my wife is cancer patient and needs treatment outside my area, so I request you to update my cibil at the earliest as my bank is ready to pay me treatment loan and they are telling to update my cibil in priority basis.

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - personal loan