[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — personal loan - remedy to me since i have been cheated

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Pushpalathak on Aug 5, 2017
I have availed loan in 2010 and repaid my loan as per the agreed interest rate of 18%. Later i came to know that they have charged higher interest. I have taken it to their office and they issued waiver letter for 5 installments and when i disputed on the interest rate and asked for loan statement, they realized my security cheque. I have written to their customer care for correcting the accounts. But no action was taken and they made my name in crisil so that i am not able to apply further loans eventhough i have met my emi as per the agreed terms.

These private bankers used to get forms signed without filling the application forms. Because of the crisis we also signing on the confident that private bankers wont cheat.

Please provide remedy for the public so that the private bankers like fullerton and india bulls wont misuse the people's weaknesses. This type of issues wont come in the banking sections. No remedy is availabe fro this type of bankers too.

I have been cheated by this company. Please save the right people.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 8, 2017

[Aug 05, 2017] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Aug 07, 2017
Dear Sir, please share your contact details for us to connect and address your concerns at earliest.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Sep 08, 2017
Dear Ms. Pushpalatha, we have mailed you the details on your payment and loan account. We are now following up with our team for loan closure. We will share your No Dues letter shortly.

Comments

Refer Loan Account no: [protected]

I took two wheeler loan from Fullerton during Dec 2007 and paid all the instalments as per the schedule. There is no due at all. Please arrange the NOC for the Same. Vehicle details are given below.:

Vehicle No. AP 24AD 8445.
Registered at Nalgonda, Telangana.
Raman Murty Bhogi, 29/06/1982.

Regards,[protected]

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - personal loan - remedy to me since i have been cheated