Garena — Ban account

Dear Garena team

Iam a free fire player i am 15+ years old. And I ve been playing free fire for two and a half years. But tha gameplay i used to play with free fire I'd has now been suspended. My free fire I'd was created with a facebook account.

But without my permission a hacker hacked my facebook Id then logged in free fire an used head shot hack. Maybe that's why my free fire I'd has been suspended.

My sincere request to you. Garena team please unsuspend my free fire I'd

My free fire I'd -[protected]
Game name- ᎧᎮ•ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ✓

Please give me one chance and unsuspend my account

Complaint comments

Comments

Game name - free fire max
Ban uid- [protected]
Hack name - I don't know
Transaction ID - T2209172028123255680268

Game name=free fire max
Ban uid=[protected]
Hack name=i don't know
Transaction id=[protected]

My account has been suspended please unsuspend my account my uid [protected]
Payment done

Hello
Dear grena team
My free fire account suspended it is done i used the skin tool app once and i will not do such mistake in future please unsuspend my account
Please give me one chance
Username:-EʀGᴀᴍɪɴɢ࿐☆✨
Uid:-[protected]
Uid [protected] Hack name-i don't know hello sir/mam my game is not starting, my game is not working, and when i opening my game then be sow you are suspended. If i by mistake use any hack then i am so sorry and next time no mistake again to my side. i am facing this problem for long time, so please please please please it''s an last time please un ban my id . please check this issue and fixed it as soon as possible. thank you. I'm so sorry for break in game rules .I promise next time not again any mistake of my side. Please garena team I heartly requested to you give me one last chance. please do un suspend my Id. please please, thank you. Gmail account [protected]@gmail.com

Geme - free fire max

Ban ID - [protected]

Hack name - I don t know

Help 😭😭

Transaction I'd : T2211101836547625336387

Hello sir please help me my free fire id suspended Ho Gaya am using
FF TOOL PRO V13 use please my id unsuspend ki dijiye main kabhi bhi galti se bhi use Nahin karunga please my id unben ki dijiye my free fire id [protected] please repplye dijiye please 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Garena