[Resolved]  Garena Free Fire — Id suspended/ban

Team free fire Bangladesh,
My id was suspended when
Player name:B々PㅤSUJONㅤⓁ
Id:[protected]
Feb 25, 2022
Hello, Team free fire Bangladesh, My id was suspended when I was playing the game.I haven’t done anything wrong and i am sure that i have followed your rules of conduct and i am sure that by mistake you have suspended my account for no valid reason, you can cheak my KD, headshot rate I am a normal player, please cheak once my account. This is my humble request to free fire team to unban my account.😭😭😭😭😭.plz give me my account. Player name:B々PㅤSUJONㅤⓁ Id:1709028557
Complaint comments

Comments

Free fire - (19/10/2022) Please
Hack name -. No heck
Uid - [protected]

Maine koi hack nahin kiya tha meri id ban kar di hai kripya meri id unbend kar do.

Thanks.