[Resolved] Gati-Kwe — provident fund not added in my account

Bangalore, India
 raghavendra.A1994 on Jul 10, 2018
Hi Team,

I was worked gati ltd bangalore BLRD location from 1st march 2016 to march 31st 2017 but in this duration provident fund not added in to my account, gati hr not responding my call and mail, i checked in pf website also in that pf details are not reflecting, kindly give me the solution for this waiting for your support.

PLease support any one.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2018

[Jul 10, 2018] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2018

Regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your concerns to our senior management . Your query shall be resolved at the earliest. Please grant some time.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, Jul 14, 2018

Please share the Emp ID and Name so that we can process according .
Updated by raghavendra.A1994, Jul 18, 2018

Blrd location.
Updated by raghavendra.A1994, Jul 20, 2018
Hi team,

Waiting for your revert.

Comments

The item I purchased online with tracking no.shown above reached Hyderabad tarbund ecom on 3/7/18 not delivered so far with a false report customer not available.
We have booked a consignment containing through you vide docket no.[protected] dated-26/06/2018 . We have received the consignment and noticed that there are shortage to contains. kindly supply the our material as soon as supply.

+91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 7120 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084
    Gati-Kwe - provident fund not added in my account