[Resolved] Gati-Kwe — regarding delivery of product and no tracking information updated yet.

Durg, Chattisgarh, India
 Rashmi Rohit
I'm from bhilai chattisgarh, i had ordered from club factory on 6th of october and was assured the package to be delivered on 24th of october via gati services.
It was sent to delhi by 15th of october and it's still stuck in delhi for absolutely no reason from that day onwards.
Today its 3rd november and yet no status updates on tracking list my trackin id is[protected].

[1]tracking number:[protected]destination:india
Reference number:wo[protected]t20:05:31.096403+08:00

Date place status

[protected]:51 delhi gate way arrived
[protected]:35 international operation center in transit

[protected]:04 shanghai out for next station

[protected]:46 international operation center check in

regarding delivery of product and no tracking information updated yet.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-26 11:30:40

[Nov 04, 2017] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rashmi Rohit Nov 05, 2017
I'm from bhilai Chattisgarh, I had ordered from club factory on 6th of October and was assured the package to be delivered on 24th of October via Gati services.
It was sent to Delhi by 15th of october and it's still stuck in Delhi for absolutely no reason from that day onwards.
Today its 3rd november and yet no status updates on tracking list my trackin Id is[protected].
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response Nov 23, 2017
Dear Ms Rashmi,
We would like to inform you that as per our records your product has been delivered. We will ensure the best service in future.

Comments

Now the club factory guys are saying that the Gati services are not sure if they have lost it or what and they further need a day to figure it out.
What is wrong with you guys??
Is this what you call working??
Atleast be true and loyal to your work you guys seems nothing but bunch of irresponsible people.
I need my parcel this week itself otherwise i will go legally.
Hey, I have been wanting to know how much time does it take in international operation center, because my order has been stuck there for almost 8days, my estimated delivery time was on 18 November 2018, but now it's been 22 Nov, and the package is still in transit at international opeartion center.

Tracking no.[protected]
Order ID-[protected]
Carrier -Gati

+91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 40 7120 4284 [Head Office]
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084
    Gati-Kwe - regarding delivery of product and no tracking information updated yet.