Gati — transport company

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 hidden__021 on Oct 14, 2019
Hello guys
I shipped my furnutures on the 4th of october from erode (Tamil nadu) to noida.
They said it will take only 7 to a maximum of 8 days to arrive in noida.
So i fly to noida and got home and today is the 14th of october and still nothing!
I called the local office and customer care and even raised a complain and no one answered me! They just say we are working on it and wait!
The package moved from hyderabad outbound on 8th to out for next location delhi stc but still on the way!
Docket no is[protected]
No one gives me the driver's number or even a warehouse's number.
I have to stay at the hotel every night and pay a minimum of 600 rupees because i have no furniture...

[Oct 14, 2019] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hidden__021, Oct 14, 2019
I'm trying to add a screenshot but I can't.
If I don't get my packages soon or receive damaged products, be sure I will take this to police station and my county embassy will be behind me.
This is not a joke and it's a serious problem.

transport company
complaint number 19495912
Updated by hidden__021, Oct 14, 2019
just called costumer care again. They said there was no car to send it with because I have 16 boxes and apparently it's too much! so they will send a car tomorrow and I'll get my furniture in 4 days!!!
Guys, it's been already 5 days late and I should wait another 4 days! (and this happens IF they send a car tomorrow which I don't think it happens!)
Updated by hidden__021, Oct 15, 2019
Still no new car and no update. If this order was one package and not important, I could wait but the fact that there are 16 big boxes with all my furniture and I'm paying for hotel every night, making it impossible...
[protected] 13:35 Delhi Stc Received At Delhi Stc
After 5 days delay and about 50 calls and chatting with customer service, my furniture arrives at Delhi. I'm in Noida. I hope they reach here soon!
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings of the Day!

We regret the inconvenience caused as the shipment is not yet delivered.

Please refer our telephonic discussion along with local team on concall .

Team is already working on your complaint and will try to arrange the delivery at the earliest on urgent basis.

Will keep you updated about the progress of your complaint until it's resolution.
Updated by hidden__021, Oct 15, 2019
Someone from Gati called me and said that the truck was broken and it took time to fix it!
now my furniture is in Delhi and it takes 3 days to arrive to Noida hub (which is 20Km away!!!) and then hopefully after that, I get them!
Updated by hidden__021, Oct 16, 2019
My packages shipped from Delhi to Noida and it's been 7 hours and still haven't seen an update! I don't know how long this one gonna take...!
Today is the 6th day of the delay!
Updated by hidden__021, Oct 16, 2019
My package arrived at Greater Noida now.
The thing is, I wanted to deliver the package at another sector first and now I want to change the address (only 7Km difference). So they said we need to ship it to another hub, near your new delivery address and can't do it here!
So they shipped and now I think it's in the final hub.
I can't find ANY number to contact the hub and ask them the delivery time or maybe pick them up myself because I'm already waiting for 14 days in hotel and don't want to do it more.
You can't find a number of Gati's hub anywhere!

+91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 71 2272 9928 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084
    Gati - transport company