GCN Broadband Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 17, 2022

File a complaint to GCN Broadband

Having problems with GCN Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by GCN Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

GCN Broadband

Karnataka

GCN Broadband Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by GCN Broadband customer care

GCN Broadband reviews & complaints(41)

Airtel Xtreme broadband cancel in 2 time 2 time paid amount no return amount 1time aug month to slow return cancel amount thn anthor time apply to executive again paid 1500 totally 3001 to return fast...
Hi. They made me pay for 1 year internet rent in advance. However internet stopped working and they are not even acknowledging or receiving my calls. Most of their numbers are switched off. I have been deceived. I made the whole payment, but not able to use the internet now since many days now
GCN Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Currently there is no office or support in Davangere. However, i was made to pay in advance for one year. The internet also stopped working. I want refund for the remaining six months. GCN does not even have a functional customer care number.

Dear concern,

I am an existing customer from last 2 years using GCN in Tirupati location.

Im facing pathetic experience by this service provider from titupathi location.

Hardly i will be not having net for 15 days in month .having lot of intruptions in this provided time also.

atlest your service provider will not respond for call also. please look into this and if not capable of...

I'm not getting any network, really use less service from them no proper response
    GCN Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my name is Vani I have your brodband connection it's not working 15 December and your sarvice workers all not responding and not even lifting my call my I'd is Vani71829...
      I am from Tirupati, my id is 51530
      Last my line is disconnected from last 1 day, still now there is no response from your side.

Manohar
      [protected]...

No access of internet
      GCN Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are from ESPR Electricals service Veerasandra. We are facing internet connection problems. Please solve this problem.

For ESPR Electricals Serivece
        GCN Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Past 2 days my internet service is not working. No one is responding. Need this to be resolved at earliest.
          GCN Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since the day I have connected to GCN network i'm facing connectivity issue and speed issue.. Have raised many complaints but none of their executives came and solved my issue I never saw such worse service provider.. If this is not going to be solved i will give completely negative feedback in all websites and you know how does a feedback can effect your services..Service provider never come to solve the problem.. But while the time of new...
            Everyday we are suffering internet connection issue from gcn. My connection is in sg palya. Even when we try to call the person ([protected], [protected]) they dont receive the calls, hang up the calls.

No support is given from customer care. This is the service ever i have seen. Everyday some issue happens and net doesnt work.

Worstttt experience with GCN. Please return my money back or provide network connection...
            Watching live Tour of Belgium cycling today, June 11 2021. Awful, absolutely awful, commentary and ads interruptions. Am turning it off!!!...

From 5 days internet is not working properly plz get back me with a speed
            I'm calling ur client but they are not responding out call
            Worst experience with this GCN broadband network, please do needful

From 5 days internet not working properly plz get back me with a speed
              I'm calling ur client but they are not responding out call
              I added a screen shot jst check it
              GCN Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gcn broadband tumkur has very worst service people wont even respond properly. I have taken 6 month 100mbps speed but i get 10mbps when i ask they say internet is working speed will check from 1 month.
                GCN Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am coustmer from kadapa (Marhala solutions), the gcn broadband is such a wast, that the net work is very slow and if cal them they wont respond properly and after my lot of complains, they send an service men (His no [protected]) to my office, he behaved very roudly toward a women coustmer, i feel realy bad on this gcn broadband as it dont even know how to deal with the coustmer properly in a respectable manner.
                  I have lost of nearly...
                  Worst broadband service ever.. Fraud peopke they took advance amount and they dint give connection its been a month and phone is switched off.. No response.. Ignoring our cals. Please dont go with this service
                  Fraud company service.
                  Our amount is lost. It was in madiwala location and dealername is chinna.. It us in tavarekere location.. Worst people......
                  The internet is not working since last 3 days. Whenever you'll call to these guys everytime you'll get an answer that executive is coming to your address. Don't go with these people. Now i am asking to discontinue their services and return my money back. It is a one of the fraud company, they are not giving my security money back. After multiple calls, no one visits my home......
                  The internet is not working since last 3 days. Whenever you'll call to these guys everytime you'll get an answer that executive is coming to your address. Don't go with these people. Now i am asking to discontinue their services and return my money back. It is a fraud company, they are not giving my security money back. After multiple calls, no one visits my home....

Hi team
                  Recently i have taken gcn broadband connection in my native but for online streaming movies it will consume nearly 11 gb data for watching one movie... Pl take necessary action as they are eating customer money.
                  Normally for watching movies through amazon prime hardly take 1.8gb per hour for hdr clarity but gcn broadband is taking 4 gb per hour.

Gcn id: darshan74667