Vovinet Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 9, 2022

File a complaint to Vovinet

Having problems with Vovinet?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vovinet customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vovinet

Vovinet Website

Vovinet Head Office Address

A/301-303,. Everest Grande, Mahakali Caves Rd., Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Vovinet Phone Numbers

Vovinet reviews & complaints(49)

Pathetic service provider. Network issue every day. It is highly impacted our office work, Online classes. we have paid it for 3 months, Requesting to reimburse remaining days money as i want to discontinue this service ASAP.
Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Frequent disconnection & billing issues - The call centers are so hope less and useless that they just transfer calls from tech to billing and billing to tech and while on hold the lines drops off and no response what so ever from any supervisor.
    Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Despite of having 40 mbps connection, hardly get 10 mbps.
      Also, Customer care service is very pathetic. Every alternate day I face speed/outage problem
      Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vovinet service is ridiculous in Pune, i have taken the Vovinet connection in NIBM 100 MBPs speed plan but they were providing me 50 MBPS plan, No one gives response, Support is very very cheaply bad.
        Sent more than 10 emails no reply, bill team are always busy no call back is arranged after repeated calling.

[protected] Plan: 100Mb_UL_90D.

I was customer since last 4 years but they are making fool by providing...
        Customer care do not respond at all, while calling on phone. Now my plan renewal will be due shortly and I wanted discuss about the plan and I received no response....

Vovinet not working since yesterday night

Forgot the password
          Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My internet connection please fix this problem thanks
            Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that since Wednesday night[protected] my internet is not working. ( Microscan) ( Account [protected]) registed name is Anirudh Pole. After repeated complaints and calls the internet is still not working, very pathetic and irresponsible service. I have been facing this problem since day one.I have paid 6 months advance payment.Six to seven times a month I have to face this problem. I have taken this service as I'm working...

I did the recharge of my internet but the internet was not working.
              I complained several times to the microscan team but no one turned up and they also stopped replying to my emails.
              Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a 50 mbps broadband connection from microscan.
                However since last 2 months i am not even getting 5 mbps speed. I have raised this issue repeatedly since in last 2 months but the complaints have been closed without resolution even after specifying not to do so without confirming resolution.
                Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint closed again without resolution or confirmation.
                Can anyone help me to escalate to consumer court?

No way of getting customer support.
                  Bill is paid in June and now account is blocked saying the payment is not done.
                  with the Work from home situation we are stuck and such a support is totally unacceptable.
                  Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am trying to reach customer care on mentioned number on website, but there is no reponse at all.
                    Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are facing data connectivity issues since from past couple of few days.. This tends to curb our work from home schedule. It is my humble request to please take necessary actions and come with a solution for the same. I hope the issue will be resolved shortly..

Regards-rajesh kharabe
                      Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account number[protected], name himanshu vaish.

I have received as many as 7 emails and 20 messages regarding the payment, when i have paid well before the due date. My payment details are as follows: payment to : microscan infocommtech pvt. Ltd.
                        Transaction receipt no. 240323
                        Transaction date : 18th october, 2019
                        Amount paid : 2949.00

Twice it's been informed at the customer care department and they confirmed the receipt of payment. But then on 2nd november our internet was disconnected. On contacting, they confirmed for the third time that they have received the payment and service resumed.

Now again i am getting message asking for payment before 5th november.

What kind of company is this where your system errors and glitches have to be tolerated and suffered by the customers.
                        I made the payment exactly as per the link i received for making the payment, and here i am going through this ordeal for last 10 days.

Your immediate action is desired.
                        Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been relocated to a new location which is within 500m away, Since i have vovinet (microscan) system installed for WiFi in my house so i asked vovinet (microscan) customer care about my relocation. My current plan includes fee of 3 months out of which i got transferred in the 1st Month end.

I have been following up for refund amount of my unused WiFi Connection for the Subscriber ID :[protected]. After several follow up vovinet (microscan) representative has emailed me confirmation for the refund amount for unused services within 14 days.
                          But Since then No refund is processed and I have been following up from 20 days now.
                          There is no response on refund.
                          Dec 13, 2020
                          There was no action taken by Vovinet
                          Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Disgusting service... We have paid the amount for renewal 48 hours before and our services yet not active and such rude customer service who havent yet activated our service.. When we asked sandeep donde email address they refused to give... We have spoken to around 6 customer reps with names karan gada, tanveer shaikhs and multiple people below them did not even bother to help us... They kept saying we will call u back but all in vain... I said return the money back and they said we cannot do that... Im so put off... If i dont get any solution right away im gonna put a mail to the customer redressal... This is simply not acceptable... Highly disgusting.
                            Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear friends, this company provides broadband services in pimple saudagar pune. I have subscribed to their connection in roseland residency pimple saudagar for last one year and things were ok though not good. Recently after paying my subscription fee for next 4 month on 4/12/2017 rs 4129/- suddenly they stopped the services from 10/12/2017 without information. When contacted they told me that society is not allowing them to continue their services. When i asked them to refund my subscription money as the money has been paid to them and not to the society, they said that as per company policy there is no question of any refund. The parent company is microscan mumbai. I have written to them but so far their is no response. I have cc to trai also. If they do not resume services or refund my money i will be lodging fir in police and will call them in consumer court. So be careful before subscribing to this company.
                              Shailesh kumar shukla
                              Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A) monday, may 29, 2017, 12:55 pm (Duration of call 1 min 44 secs) - this call was made to customer care to send an engineer at my place in order to rectify the issue. Customer care agreed to this but no engineer showed up for the entire day.

B) tuesday, may 30, 2017, 10:14 am (Duration of call 2 mins 57 secs) - same call was made however i learned that my previous complain was not entered in the system rather it was simply ignored. Well done what a wonderful customer care. Shame on them. Anyways, i assume that this customer care representative did enter my complain in the system but guess what still no engineer has showed up for the entire day again. How lovely to see that :) vovinet guys have progressed and achieved a mastery in how to lower the level of professionalism.

I hope that at least by 2050 ad there will be an engineer showing up at my place to rectify the flickering issue i am facing with vovinet internet.

In case vovinet is running out of engineers then please note that multiple engineers are getting lay off from mncs due to recent actions taken by trump.
                                Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vovinet is the worst service provider especially in Mumbai, andheri east area. The customer care is lathargic and do not know how to deal with customers. Their onsite team is incompetant in dealing with issues. Network is very bad, most of the time it is not working. They provide routers which even does not reach in bedroom which is just 5m away from the router. Onsite support is worst and is not update with latest technology. As usual false commitments. I have complained at least 10 to 15 times in my last 10 month but management is not bothered about customer satisfaction.