Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201012

Bad

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

हमारे मोहल्ले में कुत्तों ने कई लोगो को काट लिया बहुत गम्भीर तरीके से आपसे अनुरोध है जल्द से जल्द करवाई करे ।
Mar 07, 2021

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In our colony there are many stay dogs. And now they become very dangerous for our small kids and for us also. So please register my complaint and take a action as soon as possible.
    Mar 06, 2021

Please help us our street condition is very very poor. Our street is highly full fill of poor water and so many holes in my street and no lights available in my street and our street is under very very poor condition so, I am requested to you please repair our street.
      Mar 06, 2021

I am a resident of Indrapal Singh KH/17 Kavinagar, the road leading up to our house which has been left by the department...
        Dear Nagar NigamThis letter is to tell the complaint of our colony.There are a lot of monkeys here and the cause a lot of...

The break a road in large part for water line without any permission and other people facing problem for inconvenience. Please you see it take action on it
        Address bonjha near shiv mandir ghaziabad
        For break a road without permission for water line
        Mar 06, 2021

The drain (nearby railway line) of Sector-2 Chiranjeev Vihar is not getting routine cleaning due to this a small duration of rain can cause backflow of the drain which can cause flooding in the houses of (h.no.188 to 340) sector-2 Chiranjeev Vihar.

Ram kumar
            Mar 05, 2021

HNo 200b prahladgarhi gali no 2 Vasundhra Ghazibad (CAPTAIN SUMER SINGH )[protected](ANKIT PRAJAPATI)
              There is a swear that's is over flow day by day..that's a big problem for everyone...please do something QUICKLY
              Mar 05, 2021

Severe water pipe line burst in front of my house.
                F-399-A sector 11 Pratap vihar Ghaziabad
                Mar 04, 2021

श्री मान नगर आयुक्त जी में बी ब्लॉक सेक्टर 11 विजय नगर ग़ज़िआबाद में रहता हू यहे के लोगो ने नगर निगम के पार्क को कार पार्किंग बना रखा है

मैने पहले भी बुहत शरी कंप्लेंट की है लेकिन कोई रिजल्ट्स नहीं आया या के निगम पार्षद भी इन लोगो के साथ मिला हुआ है कृपया करके आप इसका कोई हल निकले
                  Stop the municipal park from becoming car parkingStop the municipal park from becoming car parking
                  Mar 05, 2021

People came to solve sewer blockage near my house on other person's complaint. They resolve the complaint successfully but...
                    To whomsoever this may concern

This is to bring you kind attention towards a serious issue. I have been noticing...

I am Ananya Verma from ansal garden enclave, ghaziabad. There are three fully grown street dogs here in a healthy condition and one pomeranian stray in a slightly injured condition. Those three are really aggressive and biting our pet dogs and creating mess in the society by spilling garbage bins. Please take them away or put them up for adoption. It's a really small colony we are trying to keep it clean.
                    Mar 04, 2021

I am residing in H Block sector 23 Rajnagar and it has a Park in front of my house and For past few months, it has become as breeding ground of stray dogs which is big security risk for children. They do attack them on and off. Few residents add to the problem by feeding these dogs and paying guards to not remove them from common area. GNN not pick them up. This is causing huge risk to many residents / children as dogs attacks them regularly. I would request GNN to take firm action and cath / remove these dogs otherwise if any unwanted incident happens by theses dogs it would be total responsibility of GNN.
                      Mar 03, 2021

It has been almost 1 year since the ramp of each and every house was broken in my colony. We have waiting patiently since but to no avail. I think the water has risen above our heads now and we can't tolerate it anymore. It has been creating hindrance especially for children and old aged people and has also been cause for few injuries too. I request you to please take action as soon as possible so that roads in front of our houses get repaired

Respected sir

This the present situation of vashali sector 1 residential area near nala

The nala was cleaned on 16 feb and it’s almost more than 15 days nagar Nigam is least bother to pick the garbage despite requesting each o[censored]r workers .

I have registered a complain for the same and no action has been taken yet

I think this the pathetic condition in which we r living
                          Pls do the needful so that we get rid of foul smell and disease which are spreading because of this

Respected sir
                            Mai vasundhara sector 1 ki niwasi hon mujhe pata chala ki nagar nigam ke dwara safai kramchri niukat liye gaya jo ki har muhalle mai jharu laga ke muhalle ko saaf rakhte hai mere muhalle mai aaj taq koi bhi safai kramchari kabhi nahi dikha har jagah road pe kura jama rahta hai. Sir plz is samsasya ko nipta ke hum vasundhara vasi ki madad karen.

Sir
                              Mai sector 1 vasundhara mai rahti hon.yeha kudewali van 2 se 3 din ke gap mai aayi hai na hi koi tumne hai apna ka kabhi 7 bake subah kah 1 bake dopahar jab sab apne kaam pe hote hai .plz reslove the problem.

Respected sir/ma'am

This complaint is to bring to your notice that there is a stray dog in our society which Is extremely aggressive and always runs behind people to bite them. Last thursday he bit me and I had to get my vaccinations done. HE HAS BIT ATLEAST 10 PEOPLE IN OUR COLONY. This complain is from SECTOR -13, VASUNDHARA, GHAZIABAD. We are restricted to change routes because of that dog.

I request you to kindly give this a look and take action as soon as possible.
                                Address -13/47 Vasundhara Ghaziabad