[Resolved]  GHMC — ghmc property encroachment

Respected sir, I Bhagyashree, resident of Plot no. 37, Sri Sai Nagar colony, Lothkunta, Secunderabad, Telangana. I wanted to complaint about my neighbours whose house is built on the road. Their pillar stands on the road covering at least 4ft. Now, they want to build a ramp of 4ft. That would cover 8ft all together. It is an action of ghmc property encroachment and inconvenience to people living in surrounding neighbourhood. The colony in which we live consists of only 20ft road. And, if they cover 8ft of it then it gets really difficult for us. When we ask them to break their pillar and go back, they argue with us. It is becoming a pain day by day. I request you to please come and check, and ask them to go back. Its a humble request.
ghmc property encroachment
We had a healthy talk and they agreed to make their ramp from inside of their boundry. We had to t Explain them that people will suffer and it will become a big chaos.

[Feb 07, 2015] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad
    Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Phone
    Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Address
    CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063