Global Tree Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to Global Tree

Having problems with Global Tree?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Global Tree customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Global Tree Website

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Fax

Global Tree reviews & complaints(46)

The UK immigration counsellors at Global Tree promised me and gave me a surety of a UK visa within 6 months of applying. Later, I got to know that my visa was rejected.
Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hello Deeps, We are extremely sorry to know that your visa was rejected. We are pretty sure that there must be a strong reason for the rejection. Please visit our office or send us your details. We will let you know what went wrong with your visa application and keep you updated with further steps.

Client Relationship Officer,
Global Tree Careers.

Global Tree — Global Tree- Canada PR

I contacted Global Tree to process my Canada PR. I have to say that I’m very disappointed with their services. There was a delay in the response offered by the counsellors and this impacted my visa process....
    I was taking the help of Global Tree counsellors to get a Canada student visa. However, due to certain unexpected situations, I had to withdraw my application. I have been asking for a full refund but the counsellors are denying it. How can I trust Global Tree now?
    Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hello Peter, Thank you for notifying us about this issue. We will look into the issue. Can you please share your contact details? We will let you know what can be done further.
    Peter 04's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 7, 2022
    Here are my contact details:
    Name: Peter John
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Phone number: 91888551377

Global Tree — Study abroad services

I contacted Global Tree for Canada study abroad services. My only complaint is that there was a lag in the services. My counsellors did not pick my calls and did not give me regular updates about my student visa....

Global Tree — There is a very tall eucalyptus tree on the boundary of my compound n main road

There is a very tall eucalyptus tree on the boundary of my compound n main road,
      It’s a tall 60-70 tall tree out of a Maali’s reach to trim the tree,
      Need the corporation’s help to do the same...

Global Tree — PR services for Canada

I applied for Canada PR services and paid the total amount upfront with a promise to get the PR done within a year. But there has been no services except to apply for 2 provinces. There has been no guidance whatsoever from their end to push for the PR. Wes was applied by me no other services were provided except for automated mails for the draw. No response from the contacts provided no response for the mails. I am not from any rich background...
      HI,

This is Ameer, and have taken Global tree consultancy services at Kukatpally, Hyderabad.

I have met Ankitha at Global tree and she explained the service which they will provide + some extra services for score too.
      Ankitha has promised to provide me a good score from her secret resources and the resource name is Venkat.

Ankita requested to pay 1L for Global Tree services & IELTS Fee 18K (Originally its 15K ) and Ankita requested to pay extra to Venkat 15K & 1180 Rs for evolution.

Total: 134K I have paid to them.

Now these days they are NOT even responding and NOT even refunding back the amount too.

Its been 3 months now and before it gets more delayed, i would like to raise a concern about it.

I would request someone to please look in to it and take action.

Ankitha : [protected], [protected]
      Venkat : [protected], [protected]
      Ameer: [protected]

Ameer
      Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi bro can you please give me your number i whants to talk to you a bout this issue I am also face same problem
      mgmameer's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 2, 2022
      Ameer - 9963634544

This is to report that a full grown green tree is being cut at opposite of 3/403 and 3/402,
        Vishwas khand, gomti nagar and adjacent to park. This is a full fledged green tree, if it is not stopped it might be cut by tomorrow .
        I saw this cutting in progress today but did not indulge in any discussions.

Please get it stopped immediately !

Thanks.

Riaz
        Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Thank you Riaz for your concern towards the environment, but we cannot help with this issue because we provide only study abroad, immigration & training services.

Over here the company will treat you very well to recover the first instalment of the money which is registration fees even they will call you continuously asking to pay the money after that the inexperienced ppl in the company won't respond or else respond casually once you pay them.
          After 3 yrs of stupid conversation with them when they not able to do anything they will make excuse that no money is refundable and they will also blame you.
          Please don't get into this trap they are total fraud.
          Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, Diptarup Sen. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for bringing it to our notice. But Global Tree is bound to certain principles and we are in this industry for the past 16 years. We are pretty sure that your application will be under processing. Due to the pandemic situation, it may have been delayed. Please leave me your details,
          Full Name
          Contact details - Mobile number / Mail ID
          Registration ID
          Counselor Name
          We will look into your issue and get back to you as soon as possible regarding your application.

Dear sir/madam
            I’m a resident of C-53 mahendru enclave lane no -4 opp Ganga Bishan Hospital. There is a huge tree outside my home and it’s branches are falling on my terrace and balcony.. lott of leaves keep falling from it entire day and lott of dirt keep getting collected even after cleaning. I’ve small kids at my place n dengue is widely spread which is a matter of concern . Please send someone to trim it’s branches so that cleanliness is maintained as now there are lott of mosquitoes due to it. Please resolve my complaint as soon as possible.
            My contact number is [protected].
            Swati mahendru
            Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Swathi, Sorry to inform you that we are an Immigration and Visa Consultant services company, not Tree protections one. Please find the right contact to help you with those trees. Have a good day.

Global tree took 1.3 lakhs amount and promised me that I will get canada visa in less than a year .. but it’s almost 3 years passed away nothing moved ..

And now Iam asking my money to refund, no one took responsibility and not even trying to contact me .

Pathetic
              Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Vijay, sorry for the inconvenience you faced. Please share your contact details, so that we will reach you very soon.
              Name:
              Contact number:
              Registration no.
              Counselor Name:
              Branch:

I have applied for canada pr through Global Tree. I also paid for profile evaluation. Initially i got a good score and they made the process a cake wall for me. But from past few days my case officer is not attending my calls and no response at all. I really started worrying about this now. Can i get some help over here?
                Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Thank you for writing to us. Please provide us your complete name and contact details. We will check into your issue and get back to you soon.
                Sam Roger's reply, Jun 28, 2022
                I also applied for Canada PR few months back, but till now I haven’t received any response from your side.
                Sorry for the inconvenience you faced. Please provide your details: name, contact number, registration number, counselor name, and branch. Very soon will get back to you.

Global Tree — Pruning of trees outside the house

Respected Sir/Ma’am,

I am resident of 59 Raja Garden, New Delhi-15.There are some trees outside my house for which i want pruning.These trees block the sunlight and its branches also reached the balcony of my house. Therefore I request you to please cut the branches of these trees.I would be really obliged if you do so.

Sincerely
                  Anuja Handa...

I'm currently residing in Deepak deo society, dp road, Aundh, Pune, 411007.

The trees planted by the local corporation authority are growing and the roots are disrupting the foundation of the building. The tiles of the building are getting lifted. The trees inhabit bats which are entering the balconies of the residents in this building. I request you to send the concerned authorities to prune these trees and roots.
                  Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Malavika, Sorry to inform you that we are an Immigration and Visa Consultant services company, not Trees related one. Please find the right contact to help you with those roots. Have a good day.

My name is Raghavendra Naik. Around one year back I applied for PNP program for Canada. Just like other agencies this is no different. Highlighting only the positive factors and giving false promises until you apply and after paying the first installment which is non refundable your application will expired and they will call you again asking to reapply for IELTS which they don't mention prior applying.
                    As they confirm that the things will work out withing 6 months.
                    I urge everybody to clarify all the above things prior applying and don't believe their confirmations.

Global Tree — Unethical Behaviour, Scam , Fraud

After initial checking for PR eligibility with some fee I was asked to Pay amount . I asked them many times if my IELTS are good to go for it. As they are trained scammers mentioned me its the best time for you to start the process, else it will take time... Till the payment they never share the agreement that their 1 st steps in scam. After payment they share a document to sign mentioned all the terms how they are gonna scam.
                      KUSHI...
                      The main reason is to demand for a refund of INR 60, 000 that I spent for Canada PR process on 03/08/2019 at Global Tree, Begumpet, Hyderabad. I totally made the payment to Ms Archana as she PROMISED me that just in case my file won't be picked for PR she would return the paid amount within 6 months from the date of express entry. As I TRUSTED the organisation and your employee I went ahead and made the payment. One year has passed by but there is no response on refund from them. I was not provided service as promised, but I never questioned. From December 2019 I am writing mails to all employees and have been running pillar to post but no use. I have been asked to speak to nearly 8-9 employees for a single issue. The person I speak to now will disappear the next time. Kindly help me out with the issue. It’s such a Fradulent and cheating organisation.
                      Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Mounika. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for bringing it to our notice. We are pretty sure that your application will be under processing. Due to the pandemic situation, it may have been delayed. Please leave me your details,
                      Full Name
                      Contact details - Mobile number / Mail ID
                      Registration ID
                      Counselor Name
                      We will look into your issue and get back to you as soon as possible regarding your Canada PR application.

Global Tree — Global Tree excuses & want to earn for nothing

Global Tree
                        As my complain is that i given 140, 000 advance for Canada emigration @ Himayat Nagar branch by bad luck iam suffering from health problem now i am following them to refund my money since they didn't id any work as usual i hospitalized from last three 4 months i requested for refund still they excusing .and saying they will refund percent or else do what u can...

Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Never, global tree is a big time scammer.in the first place, they will ask for the registration fees which is around 8o k then if you get delayed in paying the same they will like to threaten you and tell you all fake policies and all you almost 5 times a day for money. After they get the fees there will be a silent call no update only upon asking you will get a mail that also after a week and also calling them they do not bother to give you a callback.
                          It took me almost 3 and 6 months for the process was going on and on and they had the same mail telling you to have to be patient “we are working on it”.
                          After this long three and a half years when there is no result at all, they are so shameful to not to give you back the money which you have donated to them.
                          Highly recommended not to be a fool and dont waste money on their sweet talks. They have a lot of hidden clause where they will steal your hard earned money. Beware, friends. I know how it feels when scammers like these people make a business out of people's hard-earned money.