Visas Simply Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Dec 17, 2018
Profile

File a complaint to Visas Simply

Having problems with Visas Simply?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Visas Simply customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Visas Simply

Visas Simply Website

Visas Simply Head Office Address

Nehru Place, Delhi
Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Visas Simply Phone Numbers

Visas Simply reviews & complaints(27)

My wife and i are australian citizens on assignment as volunteers, on an australian government funded project in sri lanka. We applied for evisas to india where we wish to spend a few days and were charged $a 213.00 each instead of a$80.00. This is very disturbing. We require a full refund of the extra amount taken.

Even if a private company is allowed to operate with the government, such an exorbitant fee is tatamount to fraud.br...

Ndian royal restaurant in kuwait — issued fake agreement letter, fake visa and cheated money

I got an email from naushad. [protected]@indianroyalrestaurant.com that there is more vacancies in restaurant. He contact me from +[protected] and taken interview with basic questions and said selected. Later he asked me pay 10000 once agreement signed. Then after few weeks send me visa soft copy and asked to pay 30000. Finally he collected 20000 more. While am checking the visa copy it was fake lot of difference from the original one. Cheater is from kolkata.

There is no restaurant in that name in kuwait. Address he provided is farming area out of city near saudi arabia border.

Kindly me aware of this kind of culprits. Keeping website and international number cheating lot of peoples.
Cheating with 4 people my friend,
1-munnoo kumar verma. (Gorakhpur)[protected]
2-vijay prajapati (Kurla mumbai) [protected]
3 - basir wani - (Jammu) [protected]
4-irsad ali (Jammu)[protected]

Website; www.indianroyalrestaurant.com

Be aware. If any possible way to collect my money kindly help.
Oct 06, 2018
Updated by bhawani datt
ndian Royal Restaurant In Kuwait — issued fake agreement letter, fake visa and cheated money

cheating with 4 people my friend,
1-munnoo kumar verma. (GORAKHPUR)[protected]
2-Vijay prajapati (KURLA MUMBAI) [protected]
3 -basir wani-(jammu) [protected]
4-irsad ali(jammu)[protected]

Website; www.indianroyalrestaurant.com

Be aware. If any possible way to collect my money kindly help.

I need my money back. No contact with the company in past 2 years.. Have already paid around 1, 60, 000 rs. I have got all the payment proofs with receipts.

I have suffered a lot due to this company and i need the refund as soon as possible.

Tried contacting the employees there but no one replies now and the phone is no longer in use.

Please help....

Failed to give customers service, no updates on application, didn't receive any refund and even not informing their clients for their office closure. Scammers! Even follow up on my application, either phone calls after they received full payment they don't care about their clients anymore. They keep promising before and guarantee that this will be sure and guide all through its process until you get what you think you should get.
    Visas Simply customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cheat cheat cheat illiterate people f — them all. Masters in giving new english names to employees, no knowledge of visa. They even can't spell visa properly.

After taking money they disappear bloody cheats. After getting a band score of 7 in ielts they are not abel to process my visa and says a new term that i should get 7.5 where they first said i need 6.5. All clear notorised doscuments and still they find issues as they...
      This is to notify my complaint against visas simply, an immigration company based in nehru place, new delhi., ref file no. Bbz001741

Myself as rajiv kumar oberoi, would like to bring it to your attention about the fraudulence received from visa simply. My relationship with visasimply started from oct 2013 through their telecaller ms. Swati srivastava. I met her at nehru place office in mar 2014 and showed all my credentials...
      Hello, Visas Simply is a fraud company. They have first shifted their office and then stop attending the calls. After a long time i came to know that the company has been closed their office in India but neighter they informed their clients nor they have refunded the money. Client Service Manager Chinki Gupta/ Vijay Singh was not doing any work on my case and my process was held up without any reason. Chinki Gupta & Vijay Singh (Client Service...
      Visa Simply is a fraud company. you should never trust them.

I initiated my Australia PR process with them and paid the fees on regular basis but they delayed the process and now even after repeated email and phone calls they are responding to any of my email or phone call.

My agents was Pooja Sakhuja, Richa Katoch, Indrani Saha.

They all are fraud ...and not responding to my emails
      I wrote...

I am writing this mail to raise my concern in regards to my pr application which i have started processing with visas simply (Migration agent).

I have started this processing mid 2013. From there i have provided all essential documentations required for processing my applications along with all the payments on date. After few months visas simply started to neglect me and failed to communicate about my application. Now this is almost 3 years but no actions and my motivation towards processing my document has come down.

Also they closed their office in india without any notice. Earlier they operated their office in new delhi - nehru nagar.

Total amount paid to visassimply : inr 88652/-

As a middle class family, i have spent huge amount of money to visas simply which i need your assistance to recover my hard earned.
      Oct 03, 2016
      Updated by Kathir Ar
      There is no update from Visas Simply customer support. Could you please take an immediate action to resolve this complaint.

I'm atiqul mobin, and visas simply took my case for filing pr for canada. So far they have not filed my pr and have kept me in dark about it. They also didn't provided me all the information that was required. They have now changed their delhi office and also their staff are ok with you till you give them money and post that they don't know you. I want my money back. This is a fraud company which makes your visa not simply but impossible.
        Visas Simply customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I lost almost 80k because of these guys. The assessment they provide, it doesn't stand any where close when it actually goes to real authority.

Assessment:
          Visa simply do not have quality staff and often mislead people with wrong formation.

Documentation:
          The case managers are dumb and not well versed with the understanding of the requirement. Barely any help from them.

Support:
          After making payment you have to follow up on each and every thing but they are prompt to follow up for the payment.

Services:
          Disgusting and pathetic services. The whole system is working to generate money by any means.

Suggestion: stay away from these vultures who wants to just snatch your money.

Rest is your choice.
          Visas Simply customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am anoop, client of visassimply. I am writing to complain about the services offered to me by the company. I am completely dissatisfied by the company and below i have mentioned a detailed account of my grievance.

1. No response from the case manager.
            2. No proper medium to contact. The number given in the website seems to be incorrect. So unable to know the status of my application

I have paid 157304 as consultation fee.

Details of your engagement with visassimply:

Name: anoop na
            Education: msw in hr
            Experience: 8 years
            Service details: human resource management
            Payment of fees: credit card
            Case manager (Name, date): vijay singh

Registration details :
            Case code:case/022632
            Order no:order002330
            Case date:09/11/2013
            Case status:open
            Visas Simply customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to notify my complaint against Visas Simply, an immigration company based in Nehru Place, New Delhi., Ref File No. BBZ001741

Myself as Rajiv kumar oberoi, would like to bring it to your attention about the fraudulence received from Visa Simply. My relationship with Visasimply started from Oct 2013 through their telecaller Ms. Swati Srivastava. I met her at Nehru Place office in Mar 2014 and showed all my credentials to her thoroughly. I was told that my case will be through and based on points calculation, my eligibility statnds for PR in Australia.I initiated the PR process with the first instalment of Rs 30, 000/- which I paid through Credit card to them. Therafter submitted my documents for vetassesse assessment alonwith assessment fee of Rs 40, 000/-(appx). I had paid total amount of Rs 1, 57, 304/- as charges for their services + assessment fee of Rs 40, 000/-.
              Subsequently, another case officer named as Diana Cooper got herself involved, introducing her as an Australian, working from Australia. Later I figured it out that she was very much working from India and her name was Navneet Kaur. Naveet later started communication for accounts related (balance payment) matters. Thereafter, another case officer named as Chinki Gupta got herself involved in place of Diana.
              Meanwhile my vetassessment report (fax copy) was sent to me by these persons . I was told that my result outcome is positive and now I need to produce IELTS score of 7 overall, out of which there must be 7 bands in atleast 2 modules. I started preparing for IELTS. In my first attempt, I could score only 6.5 bands. Meanwhile I was communicated that rules have got changed, now I need to score 7 bands each in all four modules. I got frustrated and hurt, though I tried 2-3 more attempts in IELTS but scoring 7 in each module could not be achieved. Overall 7 was got with 7 in two modules only. Finally I decided to call it quits with Visassimply for the mental trauma they provided. It was not only waste of time and money but also the tensions they provided. I emailed to the management and also spoke to the owner of the firm about the experience I had with their team. It was all unheard. Nothing was changed. No action was taken. Instead, they had their justification and ended up blaming Vetasses for the incorrect filing.
              Thereafter I started mail communication with their MD Mr Damneet Sigh Ahluwalia, who is a MARA member[protected] for my refund of atleast 50% fee, but he starightaway refused.
              I have now decided to file a case against them in consumer court. Visassimply have completed betrayed my trust and failed in performing the basic duties and according to the return policy of the company I am entitled to full refund of my processing fees of ₹ 1, 57, 304/- + Vetassess fee( 40, 000/-) + interest @12% per annum..
              I am looking forward for a solution asap.

Kind regards.

Rajiv Kumar Oberoi
              +[protected]

Hi respected Sir/Madam

i had alrady did complaint many time but this company didnot refund my money before 1 year ago tis company give false information about my visa eligibility and deduct above 22472 rs from my account i ask many times to refund my money but did not give proper response to me reply i[censored] can solve my matter and refund my money back have all proof amount my transaction
                Reply me thanks

Visas Simply — Atm number not found

My name is Jagbir singh and atm no [protected] this atm revived date 2014 but atm password not found . Plz help me.

Hello! I am client of Visas Simply. I am completely frustrated with its services and promises. I am writing to complain against their false information about getting Canada PR. Now I am telling you the whole story of fraudulence Practices of Visas Simply. I was insisted to register with Visas Simply by one Visa Expert Ms. Deepti Gupta on telephone, After that she dropped me email on 16 August 2014 . She registered me for PR Canada on 6 sept 2014 the Quotation Number is QUOT/094707, initially I paid INR 44944 and order number is ORDER004324. My case is handover to Case Manager Ms. Kinny Jaswal(Immigration Specialist) . Kinny dropped me email for further process by this address- Immigration Specialist VisasSimply Pvt Ltd Suite 807, 43 Chiranjiv Tower Nehru Place,[protected] Tel: +[protected] kinny.[protected]@visassimply.com www.VisasSimply.com Visas Simply is a money eater company, suddenly one of the front office executive Ms. Indrani Saha was asking about next instalment of INR 13483.20 on 10 oct 2014 although at the time of registration Deepti Gupta told me the date of next instalment always be on the 29 of every month. This Money taking practices was going on and I had to pay two instalments of INR 13483.20 before 29 of every month. So I paid Total amount INR 71910 to Visas Simply till November 2014 end . Kinny told me that she would file my case on end of Decemeber 2014 or starting of Jan 2015. As per Kinny I booked IELTS test on 13 dec 2014 and the hard copy of result would be received on 5 jan 2015. Every thing Kinny knew but suddenly she informed me on 26 Dec 2014 that process will change from 1 Jan 2015 i.e. Express Entry . But I am not comfortable with process changed . I was registered myself in old FSW Canada PR process and there was no requirement of Jab Invitation. But the new process required. So I do not want to go with Express Entry Process. I was requested to Visas Simply that please refund my Total Money but they continuously forcing me to go with new one. Many times I told them to refund my money because old process was stopped & I registered myself for old one only, So refund my Money, Kinny told me on everytime that wait for some time and on feb 2015 she told me to wait for two month because their Admin on Holidays at that time . After two month means from mid April 2015 I tried to contact them but their customer executive always told me that Kinny, Ritnika all are on leave, At last I called Deepti then Deepti Gupta, Kinny Jaswal and me were on conference call and they told me that ?No money will be Refunded ? it is the decision of Management . It shows me that Visas Simply is a Money Eater Company and they always forced their client for payment and they practiced to hide real information from client and befooling their client always, they knew very well that process will change from 01 Jan 2015 before registration i.e. August 2014 but they did not tell me .I have all the email and telephonic conversation recordings regarding this . They are Fraud . I want my Total Money Back and Consumer Forum is the best place to solve out this type of problems and also I want to aware those people who are thinking about to registered themselves with this Fraud Company.

Hello! I am client of Visas Simply. I am completely frustrated with its services and promises. I am writing to complain against their false information about getting Canada PR. Now I am telling you the whole story of fraudulence Practices of Visas Simply. I was insisted to register with Visas Simply by one Visa Expert Ms. Deepti Gupta on telephone, After that she dropped me email on 16 August 2014 . I am attaching the first email here Greeting!!! As per our discussion, please consider the following details for the Canadian Permanent Residence. The Canada Govt has produced a list of occupations for which they are inviting professionals from abroad to fill the vacancies. These are the occupations that are in the long term demand list of Canada. Your occupation is included in the proposed list of occupations so you are eligible to apply for the PR. You will be free to live permanently in a country consistently rated by the UN as the world's best country to live in. Canada is the world's second biggest country, rich in natural resources. Real estate in Canada is cheap compared with other developed countries. Eligibility Criteria: There is a point based eligibility criteria wherein you need to score 67 points to apply. As per the discussion we had with you and depending on your IELTS results. Some of the benefits of getting a Canada PR would include: · You can live and work in any part of Canada . · You family also can live, work & study in any part of Canada . · You child can avail free education in Canada . · You can avail almost all the benefits that a Canadian citizen gets. · PR can be later converted into Citizenship (which is a global citizenship), with the help of which you can also go to USA, Mexico, Chile to live and work. Some of the additional benefits/services you get from Visas Simply free of cost apart from assisting you with your PR application are: . IELTS assistance . Local Sim Card of that country . Job Assistance . Cultural Counselling . Employment Registration number (if required) Fees (Approx): Embassy fees for Canadian Federal : =550 CAD $ ( per adult embassy fee) Embassy landing Charges-490 CAD $ (per adult) Processing time : 8-12 months (Approx) Visas Simply fees: 1, 40, 000 INR + Taxes Procedure to apply: Step 1 - Register Yourself by paying the first instalment of Rs 40, 000 + Tax INR. Step 2 - You will receive a user name and password along with an online receipt towards the payment and also agreement copy between VISASSIMPLY and you on the further process. Step 3 - Conference call with Case Manager/Immigration Lawyer who will discuss details of your profile and also give you a document check list and further visa application process (We will assign you a case manager/legal consultant who will be your single point of contact for the entire process) Procedure for Visa Application: Step 1- Credential assessment by government that includes your education documents, this process takes 7 days to 30 days. Step 2 - All required documents will be sent to CIC( Canada Immigration and Citizenship) Step 3- Once your application gets approved from CIC, your application will be handed over to high commission in India and then processed for Federal skilled worker. Deepti Gupta (Client Service Manager India) Email : deepti.[protected]@visassimply.com Visas Simply Suite 807, 43 Chiranjiv Tower Nehru Place-110019 New Delhi India Tel:+[protected] Website:www.visassimply.com She registered me for PR Canada on 6 sept 2014 the Quotation Number is QUOT/094707, initially I paid INR 44944 and order number is ORDER004324. My case is handover to Case Manager Ms. Kinny Jaswal(Immigration Specialist) . Kinny dropped me email for further process by this address- Immigration Specialist VisasSimply Pvt Ltd Suite 807, 43 Chiranjiv Tower Nehru Place,[protected] Tel: +[protected] kinny.[protected]@visassimply.com www.VisasSimply.com Visas Simply is a money eater company, suddenly one of the front office executive Ms. Indrani Saha was asking about next instalment of INR 13483.20 on 10 oct 2014 although at the time of registration Deepti Gupta told me the date of next instalment always be on the 29 of every month. This Money taking practices was going on and I had to pay two instalments of INR 13483.20 before 29 of every month. So I paid Total amount INR 71910 to Visas Simply till November 2014 end . Kinny told me that she would file my case on end of Decemeber 2014 or starting of Jan 2015. As per Kinny I booked IELTS test on 13 dec 2014 and the hard copy of result would be received on 5 jan 2015. Every thing Kinny knew but suddenly she informed me on 26 Dec 2014 that process will change from 1 Jan 2015 i.e. Express Entry . But I am not comfortable with process changed . I was registered myself in old FSW Canada PR process and there was no requirement of Jab Invitation. But the new process required. So I do not want to go with Express Entry Process. I was requested to Visas Simply that please refund my Total Money but they continuously forcing me to go with new one. Many times I told them to refund my money because old process was stopped & I registered myself for old one only, So refund my Money, Kinny told me on everytime that wait for some time and on feb 2015 she told me to wait for two month because their Admin on Holidays at that time . After two month means from mid April 2015 I tried to contact them but their customer executive always told me that Kinny, Ritnika all are on leave, At last I called Deepti then Deepti Gupta, Kinny Jaswal and me were on conference call and they told me that “No money will be Refunded “ it is the decision of Management . It shows me that Visas Simply is a Money Eater Company and they always forced their client for payment and they practiced to hide real information from client and befooling their client always, they knew very well that process will change from 01 Jan 2015 before registration i.e. August 2014 but they did not tell me .I have all the email and telephonic conversation recordings regarding this . They are Fraud . I want my Total Money Back and Consumer Forum is the best place to solve out this type of problems and also I want to aware those people who are thinking about to registered themselves with this Fraud Company.

Hello! I am Papiya Mukherjee, client of Visas Simply. I am completely frustrated with its services and promises. I am writing to complain against their false information about getting Canada PR. Now I am telling you the whole story of fraudulence Practices of Visas Simply. I was insisted to register with Visas Simply by one Visa Expert Ms. Deepti Gupta on telephone, After that she dropped me email on 16 August 2014 . I am attaching the first email here Dear Papiya Mukherjee Greeting!!! As per our discussion, please consider the following details for the Canadian Permanent Residence. The Canada Govt has produced a list of occupations for which they are inviting professionals from abroad to fill the vacancies. These are the occupations that are in the long term demand list of Canada. Your occupation is included in the proposed list of occupations so you are eligible to apply for the PR. You will be free to live permanently in a country consistently rated by the UN as the world's best country to live in. Canada is the world's second biggest country, rich in natural resources. Real estate in Canada is cheap compared with other developed countries. Eligibility Criteria: There is a point based eligibility criteria wherein you need to score 67 points to apply. As per the discussion we had with you and depending on your IELTS results. Some of the benefits of getting a Canada PR would include: · You can live and work in any part of Canada . · You family also can live, work & study in any part of Canada . · You child can avail free education in Canada . · You can avail almost all the benefits that a Canadian citizen gets. · PR can be later converted into Citizenship (which is a global citizenship), with the help of which you can also go to USA, Mexico, Chile to live and work. Some of the additional benefits/services you get from Visas Simply free of cost apart from assisting you with your PR application are: . IELTS assistance . Local Sim Card of that country . Job Assistance . Cultural Counselling . Employment Registration number (if required) Fees (Approx): Embassy fees for Canadian Federal : =550 CAD $ ( per adult embassy fee) Embassy landing Charges-490 CAD $ (per adult) Processing time : 8-12 months (Approx) Visas Simply fees: 1, 40, 000 INR + Taxes Procedure to apply: Step 1 - Register Yourself by paying the first instalment of Rs 40, 000 + Tax INR. Step 2 - You will receive a user name and password along with an online receipt towards the payment and also agreement copy between VISASSIMPLY and you on the further process. Step 3 - Conference call with Case Manager/Immigration Lawyer who will discuss details of your profile and also give you a document check list and further visa application process (We will assign you a case manager/legal consultant who will be your single point of contact for the entire process) Procedure for Visa Application: Step 1- Credential assessment by government that includes your education documents, this process takes 7 days to 30 days. Step 2 - All required documents will be sent to CIC( Canada Immigration and Citizenship) Step 3- Once your application gets approved from CIC, your application will be handed over to high commission in India and then processed for Federal skilled worker. Deepti Gupta (Client Service Manager India) Email : deepti.[protected]@visassimply.com Visas Simply Suite 807, 43 Chiranjiv Tower Nehru Place-110019 New Delhi India Tel:+[protected] Website:www.visassimply.com She registered me for PR Canada for me with family on 6 sept 2014 the Quotation Number is QUOT/094707, initially I paid INR 44944 and order number is ORDER004324. My case is handover to Case Manager Ms. Kinny Jaswal(Immigration Specialist) .Kinny dropped me email for further process by this address- Immigration Specialist VisasSimply Pvt Ltd Suite 807, 43 Chiranjiv Tower Nehru Place,[protected] Tel: +[protected] kinny.[protected]@visassimply.com www.VisasSimply.com Visas Simply is a money eater company, suddenly one of the front office executive Ms. Indrani Saha was asking about next instalment of INR 13483.20 on 10 oct 2014 although at the time of registration Deepti Gupta told me the date of next instalment always be on the 29 of every month. This Money taking practices was going on and I had to pay two instalments of INR 13483.20 before 29 of every month. So I paid Total amount INR 71910 to Visas Simply till November 2014 end . Kinny told me that she would file my case on end of Decemeber 2014 or starting of Jan 2015. As per Kinny I booked IELTS test on 13 dec 2014 and the hard copy of result would be received on 5 jan 2015. Every thing Kinny knew but suddenly she informed me on 26 Dec 2014 that process will change from 1 Jan 2015 i.e. Express Entry .But I am not comfortable with process changed . I was registered myself in old FSW Canada PR process and there was no requirement of Jab Invitation. But the new process required. So I do not want to go with Express Entry Process. I was requested to Visas Simply that please refund my Total Money but they continuously forcing me to go with new one. Many times I told them to refund my money because old process was stopped & I registered myself for old on only, So refund my Money, Kinny told me on everytime that wait for some time and on feb 2015 she told me to wait for two month because their Admin on Holidays at that time . After two month means from mid April 2015 I tried to contact them but their customer executive always told me that Kinny, Ritnika all are on leave, At last I called Deepti then Deepti Gupta, Kinny Jaswal and me were on conference call and they told me that “No money will be Refunded “ it is the decision of Management . It shows me that Visas Simply is a Money Eater Company and they always forced their client for payment and they practiced to hide real information from client and befooling their client always, they knew very well that process will change from 01 Jan 2015 before registration i.e. August 2014 but they did not tell me .I have all the email and telephonic conversation recordings regarding this . They are Fraud . I want my Total Money Back and Consumer Forum is the best place to solve out this type of problems and also I want to aware those people who are thinking about to registered themselves with this Fraud Company.

Hello, I am Hiten Sahai bahri, client of Visassimply. I am writing to complain about the services offered to me by the company. I am completely dissatisfied by the company and below I have mentioned a detailed account of my grievance. 1. Failed to provide resume as promised in their services. (Waiting for more than 1 month) 2. Totally Unprofessional. (When I am demanding to talk to senior personal they are hanging up the call and giving excuses like they are on leave or in meeting) 3. No follow up is being taken care by them. They show they are so busy and have so many clients in pipe line but they don't have any time for their single client. 4. Failed to provide services offered to me like resume builder, creating contacts, flow of resume in companies. No information on accommodation etc. Details of your engagement with Visassimply: Name: Hiten Sahai Bahri Education: Btech CSE Experience: 7 years Service details: Information technology Payment of fees: Credit Card Case Manager (name, date): Megha jain 11 Nov, 2013 / Shivangi Arora 13 Dec, 2013 Assessment details : Positive outcome Anzco code: Initial 261113 MARA Reg Number : 0960501 Visa Approval: 30th Jan Firstly, these people are quite lazy in following up. Once they are in process of getting you in, they are quite active and will mail in one or two days but after the payment process is done, you are like an asset which is not required anymore. You have to take all pains in following up, checking them whats next, Many a times, I get more information from forum rather than visassimply which is something this company really needs to worry about. I would liek to mention that my wife knows more than the assigned agent - Shivangi Arora. They are kind of neglecting me personally after I have given a negative feedback for them. They are not thorough professionals at all. I called up them this morning to check my resume status as it has already been 2 months since I got my visa grant but still their is no resume sent from their end in Australian format. When I check with them they say the person who makes CV is not well and is the only person who can make it. I can check n number of site online that make resume. Hadn't I spend so much on them, I would have made online only. But the way the operator talked is simply rude. She hung up the call in anger stating I dont understand that they are in meeting, I urge her to simply made me talk to some senior official person but seems, no one is free and all are lot of busy and have no time for customers who have paid all the fee. As Visasimply is a MARA registered agency, I have place complete trust in its counsel and guidance for my Australian visa processing but they have completed betrayed my trust and failed in performing the basic duties, I demand an apology from their end in written and request them to provide full assistance ASAP. Failing which I will be left with no other alternative but to file an official complaint with MARA and also move to consumer court for delaying in the services provided and demanding refund if any.

Hello, I am Hiten Sahai bahri, client of Visassimply. I am writing to complain about the services offered to me by the company. I am completely dissatisfied by the company and below I have mentioned a detailed account of my grievance. 1. Failed to provide resume as promised in their services. (waiting for more than 1 month) 2. Totally Unprofessional. (When I am demanding to talk to senior personal they are hunging up the call and giving excuses like they are on leave or in meeting) 3. No follow up is being taken care by them. They show they are so busy and have so many clients in pipe line but they dont have any time for their single client. 4. Failed to provide services offered to me like resume builder, creating contacts, flow of resume in companies. No information on accomodation etc. Details of your engagement with Visassimply: Name: Hiten Sahai Bahri Education: Btech CSE Experience: 7 years Service details: Information technology Payment of fees: Credit Card Case Manager (name, date): Megha jain 11 Nov, 2013 / Shivangi Arora 13 Dec, 2013 Assessment details : Positive outcome Anzco code: Initial 261113 MARA Reg Number : 0960501 Visa Approval: 30th Jan Firstly, these people are quite lazy in following up. Once they are in process of getting you in, they are quite active and will mail in one or two days but after the payment process is done, you are like an asset which is not required anymore. You have to take all pains in following up, checking them whats next, Many a times, I get more information from forum rather than visassimply which is something this company really needs to worry about. I would liek to mention that my wife knows more than the assigned agent - Shivangi Arora. They are kind of neglecting me personally after I have given a negative feedback for them. They are not thorough professionals at all. I called up them this morning to check my resume status as it has already been 2 months since I got my visa grant but still their is no resume sent from their end in Australian format. When I check with them they say the person who makes CV is not well and is the only person who can make it. I can check n number of site online that make resume. Hadn't I spend so much on them, I would have made online only. But the way the operator talked is simply rude. She hung up the call in anger stating I dont understand that they are in meeting, I urge her to simply made me talk to some senior official person but seems, no one is free and all are lot of busy and have no time for customers who have paid all the fee. As Visasimply is a MARA registered agency, I have place complete trust in its counsel and guidance for my Australian visa processing but they have completed betrayed my trust and failed in performing the basic duties, I demand an apology from their end in written and request them to provide full assistance asap. Failing which I will be left with no other alternative but to file an official complaint with MARA and also move to consumer court for delaying in the services provided.

Dear Sir, This is to inform you that, I have deposit 44944/- amount to Visas Simply for PR. As per them my self and my spouse is illegible for PR and now they are saying to arrange some fake documents for PR. I have denied to arrange these document given request to them to refund my money back, but they are not responding. Please help me for the same....