Go Air — refund of air fare due to flight cancellation

01st oct.2017 g8 228 srinagar to new delhi 18.50 booking ref: rd6qph
Rs. 13076

27th sept 2017 g8 697 delhi to jammu 12.45 booking ref: gb1s3x rs. 14200

Due to cancellation of above flights by the company, we are requesting for refund of air fare amount.

Even after lapse of 6 months our amounts are not received by us so far. Number of times telephoned to the customer care of go air but no response. Kindly make arrangements to refund our amount. We badly need the amount.

Gode sudhakara rao
Flat no. 6, sri krishna mansion, near reliance petrol station, rtc complex area, rajahmundry - 533103 mobile [protected]

[Mar 14, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

On 27.2.18 flight G8 666 cancelled by go air way. PNR number of my flight I8W7NT From COK TO MAA. At the time of discuss with go air customere care authorities fare amount will be refund with in one week but still.amount not credited my account. May I request pls refund amount as soos as possible.

GoAir
    GoAir Phone
    +91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    GoAir Address
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025