[Resolved] Godrej Appliances — complaining about air conditioner

Serilingampally, Ranga Reddy District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Raja Gowthu on Apr 3, 2018
1 year back i bought godreg split ac with 3 free services in 1 year. After 3months i got a reminder notification to book the service and i did it, technician came and cleaned the a. C. Next time also i got the notification and again i did it, everything fine up to 2 sevices. But for 3rd service i did not get the notification to book the sevice. 1year completed then one of their agent called us to ask 1year subscription as their a. C. Service warranty expires. I asked them to complete the 3rd free service first but they didn't do and said warranty expires.. Summer came and when i on the a. C. The cooling is not coming.. Raised the complaint technician came and said that condensor is damaged. But we did not used the a. C. But how this was damaged, when i ask him he said that sometimes 1% this could be damaged for someone.. I thought quality is bad or it has some defect. For this they are charging around 6000rs because of expired warranted in just 1week.
Can't we treat it as a poor quality. Could you assist me. Thanks in advance
Complaint marked as Resolved May 15, 2018

[Apr 03, 2018] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Raja Gowthu, Apr 03, 2018
1 year back I bought godreg split ac with 3 free services in 1 year. After 3months I got a reminder notification to book the service and I did it, technician came and cleaned the a.c. next time also I got the notification and again I did it, everything fine up to 2 sevices. But for 3rd service I did not get the notification to book the sevice. 1year completed then one of their agent called us to ask 1year subscription as their a.c. service warranty expires. I asked them to complete the 3rd free service first but they didn't do and said warranty expires.. summer came and when I on the a.c. the cooling is not coming..raised the complaint technician came and said that condensor is damaged. But we did not used the a.c. but how this was damaged, when I ask him he said that sometimes 1% this could be damaged for someone..I thought quality is bad or it has some defect. For this they are charging around 6000rs because of expired warranted in just 1week.
Can't we treat it as a poor quality. Could you assist me. Thanks in advance. I never seen such a worst a.c. I my carrer even we are using 3 a.c. I my home (Lloyd and kenstar)
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2018
Dear Raja,

Allow us a chance to assist you with your concern. Kindly provide your service request number & your mobile number so that we can address the same as soon as possible.

You can get the request number by calling us on our toll-free number[protected] or online here: http://bit.ly/2xLUhEi.

Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Apr 05, 2018
Dear Raja,

We are still awaiting your details. Please share the same as it will help us resolve your issue at the earliest.

Updated by Raja Gowthu, Apr 06, 2018
This is my service request number: Y[protected]
and mobile: [protected].
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Apr 06, 2018
Dear Raja,

The number shared by you is protected. Request you to re-share your contact number and complaint number so that we can resolve your concern as soon as possible.

Complaint num: Y[protected]
Mob: [protected]
mobile:[protected]
Updated by Raja Gowthu, Apr 07, 2018
CONPLAINT NUMBER: Y060_4571_467(Y ZERO SIX ZERO FOUR FIVE SEVEN ONE FOUR SIX SEVEN)
mobile: 9440_4268_40 (NINE FOUR FOUR ZERO FOUR TWO SIX EIGHT FOUR ZERO)
Updated by Raja Gowthu, Apr 07, 2018
mobile: 9440_4268_40 (NINE FOUR FOUR ZERO FOUR TWO SIX EIGHT FOUR ZERO)
Updated by Raja Gowthu, Apr 08, 2018
One main major problem is when i bought this a.c the seller said that this is the 2017 new model came i.e eon with 100% copper and 5years warranty on compressor. I believed the seller and bought this a.c. even I went to buy Lloyd a.c. but now the technician is telling that this is aluminium and not the copper so we can't repair the condensor and we need to replace the same. If it is copper, then they can repair the same. So I thought I received the wrong product or they cheated me. I asked the seller but they are not responding to me properly. Can you assist me how can I proceed.
Updated by Raja Gowthu, Apr 08, 2018
And one more thing is I received the 2016 modal a.c.
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2018
Dear Raja,

We understand that your concern has been addressed. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Godrej Appliances Team.

Comments

This is my service request number: Y[protected]
and mobile: [protected].