Kenstar
Kitchen Appliances India Ltd.

Kenstar Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh

Corporate Office
Plot No.296, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2, Gurgaon 122015

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
2nd Floor, Mithai Mansion, 3-6-430, 4th Street, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad - 500029

Guwahati, Assam
House No29, 2nd Floor, Pearless Building, Near Suryamahal Dr. B. Baruah Road, Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007

Delhi
45 Aroma Medica Okhla Phase - 3, New Delhi - 110020

Patna, Bihar
C/o Val, 1/8 Abhojik Bhawan, Vivekanand Marg, North S.K. Puri, Patna

Raipur, Chhatisgarh
Beside Banthia Nurshing Home Rajatalab, Raipur (C.G.) - 492 013

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
301-304 Videocon House B/h Urja House Swastik Char Rasta Navarangpura – Ahmedabad 380009

Gurgaon, Haryana
Cybiz Center, 309-310, Phase - 4 Gurgaon 122001

Goa
Kamat Complex, Bldg. No. 03, 1st Floor Tonca Caranzalem, Panaji 403001 - Goa

Ranchi, Jharkhand
2nd Floor, A.H. Complex, Opp. S.F.C. Godown, Kadru, Ranchi - 834002

Jammu, J&K
Adjacent To Hotel Fortune, Riverra Inn, Maharaja Gulab Singh Marg, Vivekananda Chowk, Jewel, Jammu – 180001
Toll-Free: 1800 881 4040

Bangalore, Karnataka
Vil, No-40/509, 1st Floor, 8th Cross, 7th Block, Jayanagar West, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore

Cochin, Kerala
Santhi Emerald, 3rd Floor, Cheruparambath Road, Kadavanthra, Cochin – 682 020

Indore, Madhya Pradesh
1st Floor Malwa Tower 10 Old Palasiya A B Road Indore – 452001 (MP

Mumbai, Maharashtra
Marol Bhavan, Marol Co-Op Ind. Area, Makwana Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Raj Path Motor, Plot No. 263, Annapurna Complex Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751009

Chandigarh
SCO 80-82, nd Floor, Sec-17 D, Chandigarh - 160017

Jalandhar, Punjab
Plot No. 1571, 1st Floor Lado Wali Road Near Alaska Industries, Jalandhar - 144001

Jaipur, Rajasthan
Brij Anukampa Tower, 701-704, 7th Floor Ashok Marg, Jaipur - 302001

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
RBN Towers, Plot No: 2492, 3rd Floor, 4th Avenue, Shanthi Colony Main Rd, Anna Nagar, Cheennai

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
2nd Floor Raja Ram Palaza 75 Hazrat Ganj, Lucknow - 226001

Dehradun, Uttarakhand
814 Indra Nagar Dehradun - 248001

Kolkata, West Bengal
39 A Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata, 3rd Floor, 700025

View More Information...

Good

Kenstar related photos (93)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Kenstar Complaints & Reviews

I want to say that the geyser we have of company kenstar is not performing its function well, so we want to get it repair as soon as possible.
Mobile number-[protected]
Thanks!
For our household use ..gyser is not functioning well

[Oct 29, 2020] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your details with us, our team will get in touch with you within 24 hours to resolve your query. For quicker assistance, you can also reach out through the following modes:

Website: https://www.kenstar.in/service-centres

We assure you that the query will be addressed satisfactorily. Kenstar has over 300+ service partners that service high-quality products which come with an additional warranty at zero cost by registering the product online.

Click here to register your product to avail additional warranty:https://www.kenstar.in/kenstar-warranty

Register Online - https://www.kenstar.in/kenstar-warranty

There is water leakage from my kenstar 10 litre geyser purchased last year. Please get it repaired.
    I am trying to...

I bought a new mixer grinder of kenstar slender 7.
    It is automatically cracked with top bottom.
    From last 15 days i given the complaint but no one is not responding.
    Very poor service and product is not good. Very worst. Please dont buy any kenstar products.

Jayesh - [protected]
    Pune. Mh.
    Mixer grinder slender 7
    Mixer grinder slender 7

[Oct 28, 2020] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Website: https://www.kenstar.in/service-centres

My mixture grinder container buttom top with six slits is ditached from container. So please repair it as soon as possible.
      You may contact my cell phone [protected] / [protected]
      Mail id harihar. [protected]@gmail.com
      Mixture grinder

[Aug 14, 2020] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Website: https://www.kenstar.in/service-centres

Click here to register your product to avail additional warranty: https://www.kenstar.in/kenstar-warranty
      It is very very sad that no one in kenstar is responding in this critical phase . Definitely it earns bad reputations in market . As I have raise a complain near about 15 days before . Still it is not resolved .
      My contact no is [protected], [protected] ., Kolkata, Shivrampur, Mahesh tala, pin 700141 .

Havy sound & not working properly

[Aug 01, 2020] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your details with us, our team will get in touch with you within 24 hours to resolve your query. For quicker assistance, you can also reach out through the following modes:

Website: https://www.kenstar.in/service-centres

Click here to register your product to avail additional warranty: www.kenstar.in/kenstar-warranty
        Register Online - https://www.kenstar.in/service-centres

Dead probem
          Kenstar double cool dx

[Jul 24, 2020] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Navkar electrick Jul 24, 2020 Dead

Website: https://www.kenstar.in/service-centres

Register Online - https://www.kenstar.in/kenstar-warranty"

Myself rajasekaran i own a kenstar double dx aircooler.
            Recently i have noticed my cooler is not working properly and not cooling at all and noise is coming from the cooler. Its been 1 day since the cooler was purchased and kenstar promised me for 1 years warranty for whole unit.
            Now i have contacted kenstar authorized service center but no respone and im totally frustrated and i came to a conclusion not to have any kenstar product anymore.

I want kenstar to take this product back and return my whole money what ever i have paid according to invoice.

If my issue is not resolved immediately i will take this issue to all social medias and consumer court.
            So kenstar have to face all the consequences.

Kindly contact me at my number [protected]

[May 19, 2020] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Register Online - https://www.kenstar.in/service-centres

I am living in Tuticorin District of Tamil nadu. o brought a new air cooler glam 22R in Tuticorin hyper market complex on may 2019. But this air cooler its not complete just one year but this not working. i am very disapointment and stress.Hence you quiklely fix the complaint or you take in your product and return my money.please

My name is gandhiraj ([protected]) from chennai. I bought 47lit fridge on may 26, 2017 from amazon (Cloudtail ind pvt). It...
                  This is to inform you that i have purchased kenstar geaser on[protected]. Now for last 1 month i am trying to get in touch...
                  Geyser is leaking. Not satisfied at all with the product kenstar are selling. Also the service is devastating. This has happened...
                  Kenstar geeser is not working suddenly the reason behind not working not known. Actually prouduct had taken on march 2018....
                  I purchased Kenster Karishma royal food processor in Aug 2019. On the day one itself smoke started coming, when complained...
                  Dear Sir/Ma, am,
                  This is to inform you that on dated 04/10/2019 i have purchased Kenstar Comfort Steem Iron from HD...
                  We had registered a complaint for pur kenstar microwave 6 months ago. The engineer came and told us that some parts need to...
                  Dearsir,
                  Refer complaint id zz[protected]. As per schedule service engineer mr arzoo (Mobile [protected]) visited...
                  Kenstar water heater, not heating, product is in warranty. Consumer contact no is not in use, chennai region customer care...
                  I am complaint against my water gryser dt 30.07.2019. Engineer was visited at home at he told water tank is leakage its will...
                  In the month of may 2019 i had purchased a water cooler on the highly appreciated recommendation of dealer named bhuvnesh...